Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

#Updates On The Recent Big Brother Naija Show (thread) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Updates On The Recent Big Brother Naija Show (thread) (265 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / #bbnajia: 10 Hottest Guys That Ever Graced The Big Brother Naija Show / Photos: 2face Idibia Pays Condolence Visit To His State, Benue, Over The Recent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#Updates On The Recent Big Brother Naija Show (thread) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Big brother is really unpredictable who do you think will be the next to go home,as we all know lay con is topping chart so he is not going any where ozo is also not going i think,dorathy not going nengi not going erica and kiddwaya not going hopefully tricky t is not going wathoni might not go tochi might not go neo and vee not going,well who i am not sure about is lucy,kaisha,brighto,prince,praise eric and so on.we all know lilo and ka3na are gone the girls were supposed to vote for their fellow girl but time is up for that now ka3na just said praise is just her friend like seriously bt lilo still has feelings for eric at least this eviction would serve as a wake up call to everyone the housemates will be serious and some might just pretend to be nice to get into the housemates goodbook but there real charcter will come out definately.it is up to us to vote for the best house mate cause next week will be hot and intense.meanwhile ozo chose dorathy over nengi that really pained nengi but ozo still apologized

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Latest Song That Social Media Buzzing(video) / #bbnaija: Lucy Apologizes To Nengi For Last Sunday’s Clash (video) / Download Chika – My Power Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.