Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya (811 Views)

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by NTStrings(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Facebook user with username as Becky Stephen express mad love for BBnaija housemate Kiddwaya

She Wrote

Dear kiddwaya, I know you won't see this but I just want to let you know that I'm deeply in love with you like I can't get my eyes off you

Hey baby

I have been having sleepless nights. In the day as well I think only about you. It is like you have taken over my mind and have formed your kingdom here. Nothing else seems to give me peace like your face. Your voice, your charm and your humbleness is all that I need to go on with my life. I can't stay away from you any longer my dear. Life without you is like food without salt. You are important to me. I need you to be there for me and guide me always. I always want to be there for you as well. I want to be the reason you smile and the reason you are happy to wake up in the morning. I promise to always take care of u Please say that you will be mine and I promise you my love forever.

Hoping to be yours,

Every day I wake up to turn on my TV just to see your cute face your smile brighten my day, wow I have never fallen inlove with any bbn male before, kiddwaya my true love my one and only lover, my dream husband, the future father of my kids, choosing and loving you even when you don't know me is the best and greatest happiness so far and I believe one day you will see this message and you know that there's someone outside that loves you soo much

Words are not really enough to express love in life. I want to write a thousand words for you because I truly love you. Reason would not be enough to express what you really mean to me. Baby! You are and will always stay a top priority in my life. Boy! I love you a lot and I mean it from my heart.

Seeing you on national TV, was the biggest thing this year has offered to me, a different definition of a man...... A prove that good men still exists...... A sweet soul filled with love life and possibility I heart you kiddy

Hey my love your my favorite housemate, words can't express it all I love you soooo fucking much, I love everything about you from your head to your toe, my heart skips when I see your angelic face

How can someone be so good in life, it is your goodness that makes me crazy for you. You are so selfless and you always keep thinking about me, and that is why I love you. You do not have any fakeness in your role; you are way too perfect in everything that you do, I do not remember since when I love you

I know for sure that my love is true.

See Screenshot below
Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by NTStrings(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Picture
Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by badaru911: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Another olosho.... How come you won't like him, when he's father is very rich...
Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by Prayfortheworld: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
In Tyga's voice all this hungry bitches
Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by StringsEnt: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Pics

Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by StringsEnt: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Her pics

Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by infohenry(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Different specs of insanity abound on social media. This one needs urgent help.
Re: She Confess, She Is In Love With Bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya by abobote: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Buh see as that guy fresh. Short gals can dream ehn

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija2020: Daddy Kiddwaya, Mummy Erica And Baby Laycon (Photo) / Where Do I Sell My Short Movies / Best American Hip Hop Dance Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.