Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

When Customers From PH Are Scared Of Buying From You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Customers From PH Are Scared Of Buying From You (217 Views)

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / GT Bank Stops Customers From Withdraws And Transfers From Domiciliary Account / GTB In Desperate Move To Stop Customers From Closing Account (2) (3) (4)

When Customers From PH Are Scared Of Buying From You by LikeAking: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
See/Feel/analyse the product physically before buying from online marchants.

Sell your product's to people in Port Harcourt with ease.

Don't miss another customer from PH agian, because of trust issues.

If you we will tell ourselves the truth,its not advisable to send money to people you just met online.

This waybill thing sef.

Pay the money in my account I will send you the product,as made many marchants loose huge customer base.

If they insist they must see what they are buying before paying,then contact us asap.

We have the solution.

Send the goods to us(We are legit).

We will give the buyer and avenue to analyze your Products before paying.

We will also store your goods and delivery to customers directly in Ph.

You must make money.

Don't let distance deprive you of sales.

0705 988 5602
Re: When Customers From PH Are Scared Of Buying From You by Olayinka777(m): 3:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Beautiful initiative! I have had such experience more than twice.

Re: When Customers From PH Are Scared Of Buying From You by LikeAking: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olayinka777:
Beautiful initiative! I have had such experience more than twice.

Thank yo very much

Please Nairaland I Need Help With Nipost.... / Please Someone Should Teach Me Iq Options / Are You Are A Black Business Owner Struggling To Make Sales

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6