Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

#bbnaija: I Still Feel The Same Way For Eric Despite My Eviction – Lilo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Still Feel The Same Way For Eric Despite My Eviction – Lilo (803 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Hushpuppi Comes For Ladies Who Are Not Same Way They Look On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Still Feel The Same Way For Eric Despite My Eviction – Lilo by Hunt27: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Lilo says she still feels the same way about her fellow housemate, Eric, despite being evicted from the house.

During her interview with Ebuka, Lilo said her eviction came as a surprise because she wasn’t expecting to be evicted so soon from Big Brother’s house.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-i-still-feel-the-same-way-for-eric-despite-my-eviction-lilo/

Re: #bbnaija: I Still Feel The Same Way For Eric Despite My Eviction – Lilo by Jaysolu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Go back to your boyfriend you claimed to have

Have you heard of pi? Google it and check my signature
Re: #bbnaija: I Still Feel The Same Way For Eric Despite My Eviction – Lilo by yuswrld20(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
it always appear as shock
Re: #bbnaija: I Still Feel The Same Way For Eric Despite My Eviction – Lilo by Tmb78(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
This beautiful, fresh babe just use her own hand spoil her chance.PITY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kayode Bbnaija Alleged Cameraman (photos) / Bobrisky Acquires A Customized Plate Number Of His New Mercedes Benz GLE / Bbnaija: Nengi Die Hard Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.