Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lil Yachty Upset With VMA For Not Getting Nominated - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Yachty Upset With VMA For Not Getting Nominated (137 Views)

Wiz Khalifa - Speed Me Up Ft Ty Dolla $ign, Lil Yachty & Sueco || Wiseloaded.com / Ayo & Teo, Lil Yachty – Ay3 / DOWNLOAD Smokepurpp & Murda Beatz Ft. Lil Yachty & Offset - Do Not Disturb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Yachty Upset With VMA For Not Getting Nominated by Extrim(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
American rapper, Lil Yachty is really pissed off at the VMAs for not nominating him for the 2020 Video Music Awards.

MTV had released her nominee list for this years award ceremony to air on August 30. But the rapper wasn't cool with it.

The Atlanta born rapper took to Instagram to express his displeasure;

"I be doing some shit. Putting my all in some shit.

"People be trying to shit on that and try to discredit some of the things that I've done. Or discredit some of the things I done did.

"Try to downplay it or like, try to make it seem as if that shit ain't nothing. Or whatever the case maybe. I don't f**k with that.

"Nah, that shit is wack, bro. I don't know, that's all I got to say. That shit is wack. VMAs is dumb wack for that shit.

"Nominations, all that shit is corny. Niggas don't be giving me no f**king respect. I don't f**k with that, but whatever.

Some of the artists who got nominated are Future, Drake, Roddy Ricch, Da Baby and a host of others.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/08/02/lil-yachty-upset-with-vma-for-not-getting-nominated/[/url]

Re: Lil Yachty Upset With VMA For Not Getting Nominated by Jaysolu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Your mumbo jumbo isn't as good as the others
But it's still all mumbo jumbo
Taken rap and turned it into something else
Thank God for Drake who still keeps rap alive

You heard of pi .. Google it. It's new and legit
Check my signature
Re: Lil Yachty Upset With VMA For Not Getting Nominated by Runjozi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
lil yachty has one of the most creative rap music videos out there.

(1) (Reply)

Cure To Covid19 Virus / Bayo Ododo Birthday Song / Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.