Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ (1586 Views)

Anibaba Phone No: 07039202609 Just SCAMMED ME! / Onipede Akintunde Just Scammed Me / How A Nairalander Scammed Me Of 12k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by Ayemileto(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
kingthreat:

It was actually the scammer that proposed 5k.
People need to understand. When something comes very cheap, it is either a scam or an incompetent
explorer250:

I know but he left those that commented first and went for the person with the cheapest price without looking at the quality of previous works
excanny:

I gave u my price for this job, u thought I was too expensive. Now you ran into a scammer. Programming is not easy as others have pointed. So when a pro gives you a price, its due to the hard work that goes into it.

5k is not too cheap for a payment gateway integration. the fact that he fall victim to a scammer does not in any way justify your price.

Lot's of other good competent programmers will do the job at that price.

His only mistake was to make full payment upfront.
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by ELibraryNG: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
bunnaes:

Lol this homo man.

Do paystack/flutterwave send money instantly to users during deposit?

I have opened and activated my remita account for personal use

Everybody that doesn't agree with you is homo and seun.

For your information, Flutterwave has option for instant settlement.
Try get your facts right.

Besides I was only try to explain Paylink to you since a self acclaimed programmer haven't heard about Paylink.
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by bunnaes: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
excanny:

Remita is the owner of paylink.

Even if its fake, why are u still with his money? Can you answer that?
I have worked for the money he paid.

Meanwhile, where is OP to speak for himself?
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by bunnaes: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ayemileto:

5k is not too cheap for a payment gateway integration. the fact that he fall victim to a scammer does not in any way justify your price.

Lot's of other good competent programmers will do the job at that price.

His only mistake was to make full payment upfront.
He did not make full payment, he paid 30%.

But why are you so concerned if you're not OP using fake account? Lol

1 Like

Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by Olaultimate(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ayemileto:

You made a big mistake by contacting that guy. he is actually a deluded fellow that calls everyone on Nairaland Seun.

He once created multiple threads, because the owner of a particular job refused to pay him before service.

Every single person rebuked him on that thread because he was the one at fault and he successfully tagged everyone that rebuked him as homosexuals and nairaland admin.

Those thread were later deleted by the admins.

Once you see anything zeratech, just know its scam and it's a phsyco that is communicating with you.

I really made a great mistake, all those pictures he posted aren't true, that's not our chats, he just needs serious help. Calling me Seun is the most stupid lines I've read in recent times. I think the last time I talked to Seun was over 4years ago.

I don't even know what to type again.... Av never seen this in my entire life.
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Interesting
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by bunnaes: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Olaultimate:

I really made a great mistake, all those pictures he posted aren't true, that's not our chats, he just needs serious help. Calling me Seun is the most stupid lines I've read in recent times. I think the last time I talked to Seun was over 4years ago.

I don't even know what to type again.... Av never seen this in my entire life.
Lol @ the bolded.

Can you post screenshots of the WhatsApp chat?
@ ..all those pictures he posted aren't true..
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by bunnaes: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2020
Why are you afraid to upload screenshots?

Homo!
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by Olaultimate(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Lolz, grade one psycho...
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by Contemsolutions(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Beware!! Do not use hostnownow

My client contacted me that he could not access an email I created for him. I was surprised and checked. To my amazement I discovered that all the emails had disappeared.

I then checked the website and saw that it had been wiped. I logged into the cpanel to check and saw that a reset of some sort was done on the account making every file, images, emails etc. to disappear.

After contacting them on what happened, they didn't take responsibilty or were they able to restore the website, despite it had been live for about 8 months.

I even showed them a screenshot of how the wesbite looked like before the issue and they couldn't do anything about it.

How can you claim to be a hosting company that cannot keep your customers' website files safe or be reliable to restore the website, in the case of an issue.

Now I have to redevelop the website from scratch but definitely with another hosting company.

I decided to use a Nigerian hosting company and see the result.

A total regret.
Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by scammersguard(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2020
I am on this case

Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by scammersguard(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2020
OP upload evidence of the scam so we can help you.
Perhaps you both had a misunderstanding.

Mr accused scammer better clear this up fast before I enter the chat

Re: Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ by simplemohammad: 5:31pm On Mar 02
This guy ichulo Charles is still defrauding people via vtu scamming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Take When Creating A Chat App / Beware..... Umujagbe Wacomcy Mudiaga(profile Name: Wacomcy21) Is A SCAMMER! / How Can I Upload/install Mybb To 000webhost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.