Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Norland Farmmoney Cooperative - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Norland Farmmoney Cooperative (254 Views)

How To Invest And Make Money With Norland Networking / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / Norland Group Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Norland Farmmoney Cooperative by Sacelfarms: 2:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Do you desire a double income streams in this post covid-19 year 2020?
Do you desire to start your own Farm business?
Do you want to own a House with a Jeep?
Do you need super effective organic products that can take care of your health issues while working in the farm?
Do you want to be earning daily, weekly and monthly?
If I show you a life changing opportunity that requires a minimum investment capital of 87,000 that will earn you 6 figures weekly, would you do it??

If the answer to all the questions above is YES please send me a message on WhatsApp via ����������������
https:///2348033923458 or call 08033923458. This is for serious minded people only so If you are not ready to start, please don't chat me up so that we don't waste each other's time.

NOTE:
I will personally work with the first 12 followers that will sign-up till they start earning.

(1) (Reply)

Group Called Bitcoins Loophole Na Scam! / If You Are On Telegram Come In / Zoom meeting (Saturday, August 8): Real Estate Investment In Nigeria. Pls join!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.