Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron (2406 Views)

Bank Of Tron Is A Crypto Ponzi Scheme / Tron Smart Contracts Are Better Than Any Ethereum Smart Contract / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by XchangeCoins(m): 5:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Hello nairalanders..!!! happy new month it's the 8 month of 2020 and some persons are yet to achieve most of their goals due to one reason or the other.. if your reason is finances like me then make sure you are part of this topic and learn yourself a new skill in cryptocurrency.!!! THIS IS CALLED THE SKILL OF THE FUTURE

Lets discuss about tron cryptocurrency.

Tron was founded in September 2017 by a Singapore based non-profit organization called the Tron Foundation. It is headed by CEO Justin Sun and has a dedicated in-house development team that includes renowned technology stalwarts and their cryptocurrency acronymn is called Tronix (TRX). Just like you know of Ethereum (ETH).. google to know more about tron. When Ethereum came as at 2015 the price was very cheap until it's steady usage for most cryptocurrency platform until 2019 when it's major usage was used for smart Contract projects like the million money and forsage smart Contract programs which has changed the way most people see networking business

I bring to you an opportunity to get involved with tron cryptocurrency as it's the future of smart Contract Those who are familiar with Ethereum smart Contract should pay close attention to tron smart Contract as it's the future of contract due to it's features of low fees and ability to make huge ROI holding tron coins. The current price of 1TRX is $0.019 ~ approximately N7.5

So for instance if you have say 10000TRX (10000 X 0.019 = $190) due to the adoption of Tron due to low gas fees and confirmation time on the blockchain smart Contract it's effect in no time will increase due to mass adoption of the coin

Anything is possible, especially in the cryptocurrency market. TRX reaching, or surpassing $1.00 in value is very possible, you remember the story of Bitcoin and now Ethereum has followed as people who hold Ethereum has almost 70% profit on their ETH AS VALUE KEEP INCREASING

This means if you have 10000TRX (10000 X $1 = $10000) well that's like am hyping the value but what if the value get says to $0.09 (10000 X 0.09 = $900) HUGE PROFIT that's what am trying to explain

I have made also a voice note explaining more of what i am trying to say here and can show you some valauble Investment you can start doing with little value of trx say 50-700trx ($1 - 12$). If you are a newbie to smart contract indicate so that i can share with you my other notes talking about cryptocurrency and how you can get involved the right way.. it's equally a known fact that we are already in the jet age and things are rapidly moving fast to catch up the trend you must be willing to learn and willing to put in your efforts to achieve your goals.!!

people are successful in it and it's really Clear that you too can if you are ready to learn before the year runs out.. very soon many people who have given themselves excuses would regret later of not seizing such opportunities like this when it comes

Interested members who would like to get started asap contact me on WhatsApp via signature and quote this message saying done

I shall soon be organizing Zoom webinars twice a week.. interested members will complete a google form to get access to the zoom meeting

What we stand to benefit
1) Enlarging your cryptocurrency skills
2) Connect with other cryptocurrency Ethusiast
3) Understanding how smart Contract works
4) Leadership skills and how you can become successful in smart Contract business
5) Making financial gains with different methods in cryptocurrency e.t.c

More updates coming here with Investment based on the tron cryptocurrency.. let's discuss ask questions, share ideas and connect with other enthusiast. Remember to always do your research on any project shared here as nothing is actually without risk..!!!!

Powered By Cointweet Voice for spreading the message for global adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency within Africa
IN CRYPTOCURRENCY WE TRUST

Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by XchangeCoins(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
A New Tron Smart Contract will be launching in the 3rd week of August. All you need is just $10 (₦4,000) of Tron (trx) to get started, to activate the 1×2 matrix Powerline. Free 2 Referral from the system is guaranteed for you. With just $10, you can accumulate up to 1 million Tron (₦7.8m)

If interested to know more Chat me on Whatsapp number on signature to be added to the group for presentation

Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by XchangeCoins(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Price of tron soon to the moon

Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by bjoks4real(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Check the new smart contract working for over a year now

Check my post

Or follow my signature below
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by kingmurainah(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
I sell tron at cheap rate, u can buy and invest or buy and keep
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by MrImole: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Who can explain more to me about this please; I'm really interested.

1 Like

Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by kingmurainah(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrImole:
Who can explain more to me about this please; I'm really interested.
The coin is cheap at the moment, but it has potential to grow, and it has been predicted that it will it $1 next year, 1 trx is currently #16
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by somtoto(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
M interested.pls explain how it works
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by 2skay: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Am interested
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by teacherbim(f): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
I bought some today but I want to know if it's better than Ethnum because I'm new to this cyptrocurrency stuff
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by Mcsen10: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Who can put me through I'm interested
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by freshpzy1(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2020
I want to buy Tron

At what rate do you sell per tron
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2020
kingmurainah:

The coin is cheap at the moment, but it has potential to grow, and it has been predicted that it will it $1 next year, 1 trx is currently #16
Tron reaching $0.1 is possible but, will take time. Now $1 = 1 Tron seems unlikely why? there are 70 percent of Tron of the maximum it can hold, with the 70 percent of total Tron available @ N10/N11 currently. I don't think the remaining 30 percent could expand to such value. Especially now that other coins are pressing high in the crypto market.
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2020
freshpzy1:
I want to buy Tron

At what rate do you sell per tron
Hi, I sell Trons. Contact on my signature
Re: Tron Is The Future Of Smart Contract - Lets Discuss Tron by jidex4life: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come

(1) (Reply)

With Just 5k You Can Own A Profitable Business / Free Yourself From The Trap Of Salary / Airdrop Opportunities (No investment required)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.