Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel (402 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by lordsterlin(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2020
"My prayer everyday is for this Angel to have the opportunity to be our shepherd; I am confident that the flock will be safe and well in his hands."

In 2014, I led a student group to Chief Dumo's guber campaign office. In the course of the campaign, I got to know what kind of person he is. Truly, he is such a benevolent soul just like his father (may God bless his soul).

After the primaries, everyone went their separate ways but I never failed to virtually keep in touch by occasionally sending text. I created a whatsapp forum with him as participant. One day, I got a message from him in the forum asking me to nominate two of my friends who in my assessment were indigent and may find it difficult to pay their school fees.

He told me to be honest as he was also going to pay my fees, so I shouldn't try to be dishonest. I later got to know that the largess was replicated in the 23 LGAs of Rivers State. This was after the 2015 governorship elections. My friends and I got credit alert of good sums of cash each for our fees. I sought him just so I could say thank you, but he declined as he was not interested in where I come from or anything.

I graduated that year and was due for national service but couldn't pay my clearance fees. I had no one else to call so I decided to send him a text. His reply was "send an account". I did and my account was handsomely credited after about 20 minutes.

One day, I was going to Abuja from Port Harcourt for an interview, and the vehicle I entered got involved in an accident. I was affected and hospitalized. Again there was no one to call so I sent him a text. His response was " send an account". And he helped me out.

During the covid-19 lockdown, with everywhere very tough, I had nothing to feed as the school where I work as a teacher had stopped payment. I decided to try my luck again with Dumo by sending him text, again his response was " send an account". He delivered me.

It is important to mention here that in all these interventions, the Chief never bothered to know the person he was rendering help to. Simply put, he did not know me and in fact even if I stood in front of him, he can't really identify me unless maybe Baba T who has met me.

Now tell me, who else can be this benevolent, if not an Angel? May God continue to bless Dumo Lulu-Briggs. I pray that we all discover the gold that is deposited in this man and collectively explore him for the good of our dear Rivers State.

My name is Princewill Emine.
2-08-2020

Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by IamWonderful: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Lovely
Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by kenben: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2020
My brother stop the begging please!
Only you school fees, only you clearance fees, only you COVID 19 palliative, only you hospital bills! All from one man...do you want to kill him? I know he is not complaining and the country is tough but you sef use your church mind naaa.
Imagine him having several of you in his life. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by Maxymilliano(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Hope he has reconciled with his estrange stepmother on the burial of his dad
Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Confirm shuuu you don turn am to office
kenben:
My brother stop the begging please!
Only you school fees, only you clearance fees, only you COVID 19 palliative, only you hospital bills! All from one man...do you want to kill him? I know he is not complaining and the country is tough but you sef use your church mind naaa.
Imagine him having several of you in his life. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by sageb: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2020
The father OB LULU BRIGGS is a benevolent one whereas DUMO is an Absalom and not an Angel as you claim. What happen to his father's foundation?
lordsterlin:

"My prayer everyday is for this Angel to have the opportunity to be our shepherd; I am confident that the flock will be safe and well in his hands."

In 2014, I led a student group to Chief Dumo's guber campaign office. In the course of the campaign, I got to know what kind of person he is. Truly, he is such a benevolent soul just like his father (may God bless his soul).

After the primaries, everyone went their separate ways but I never failed to virtually keep in touch by occasionally sending text. I created a whatsapp forum with him as participant. One day, I got a message from him in the forum asking me to nominate two of my friends who in my assessment were indigent and may find it difficult to pay their school fees.

He told me to be honest as he was also going to pay my fees, so I shouldn't try to be dishonest. I later got to know that the largess was replicated in the 23 LGAs of Rivers State. This was after the 2015 governorship elections. My friends and I got credit alert of good sums of cash each for our fees. I sought him just so I could say thank you, but he declined as he was not interested in where I come from or anything.

I graduated that year and was due for national service but couldn't pay my clearance fees. I had no one else to call so I decided to send him a text. His reply was "send an account". I did and my account was handsomely credited after about 20 minutes.

One day, I was going to Abuja from Port Harcourt for an interview, and the vehicle I entered got involved in an accident. I was affected and hospitalized. Again there was no one to call so I sent him a text. His response was " send an account". And he helped me out.

During the covid-19 lockdown, with everywhere very tough, I had nothing to feed as the school where I work as a teacher had stopped payment. I decided to try my luck again with Dumo by sending him text, again his response was " send an account". He delivered me.

It is important to mention here that in all these interventions, the Chief never bothered to know the person he was rendering help to. Simply put, he did not know me and in fact even if I stood in front of him, he can't really identify me unless maybe Baba T who has met me.

Now tell me, who else can be this benevolent, if not an Angel? May God continue to bless Dumo Lulu-Briggs. I pray that we all discover the gold that is deposited in this man and collectively explore him for the good of our dear Rivers State.

My name is Princewill Emine.
2-08-2020
Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by lordsterlin(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2020
It is uncharitable of you to speak ill of such a man who took every of his late father's benevolent nature. The foundation is doing well
Re: Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Is An Angel by lordsterlin(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Hope he has reconciled with his estrange stepmother on the burial of his dad
That's family private business that shouldn't be discussed in any social media or online platform

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Key Members Of PDP Call Obaseki Thief, Drag Him To ICPC / Reasons Why Some Persons Are Supporting The APC Candidate For Edo 2020 / Youth Use Your Vote To Elect Good President Not Sexy Housemate - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.