Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians (195 Views)

Phrank Shaibu: Tinubu Set To Foist Propaganda As State Policy / We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-Olu - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians by meavox: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2020
MIYETTI VIGILANTE IS A MEANS TO FOIST SHARIA-SUPREMACISTS TERRORIST ON SOUTH & MIDDLE BELT

This is the clear Fulani agenda which their Sardauna openly stated:
“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We MUST RUTHLESSLY prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the SOUTH AS A CONQUERED TERRITORY and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future.”

In 1957 the same Sardauna had said:
“We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to DIP THE KORAN IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN after the British leave our shores.”

My Middle Belt and Southern brethren, shine your eyes for we are the only true owners of our ancestral lands.
Miyetti vigilante are to RUTHLESSLY carry out destructions to DIP THE KORAN IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN and are Sharia-supremacist terrorists in addition to the Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits/militia and ISIS-Boko Haram they have unleashed upon us all in their war on us to make us their CONQUERED TERRITORY.

See, there is no other way: Dissolution is Nigeria’s solution.

3 minute video of Benue State rejecting Miyetti vigilante:
https://web.facebook.com/shola.salako.311/videos/2582290628705344/

Please broadcast to all Middle Belt and South.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians by Roundpeg: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians by illicit(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2020
A dream that can never come to pass
Miyeti my scrotum

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians by MikeBetty(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2020
The Truth Is If The Elder Statemen Keep Silent Over This Issue, Then We Are Finished. Can Igbo Community Set Up Vigilante In Kebbi? Can Yoruba Community Set Up Vigilante In Yobe? Can Ijaw Community Set Up Vigilante Security In Lagos? Can Urhobo Community Set Up Vigilante In Enugu? Where Are Yinka Odumakin, Nia Nwodo, Edwin Clark And The Organisations They Represent? This Is The Time We Need It Most. Where Are Ijaw Youths, Ohaneze Youths, Afanifere Youths? This Is The Time Your Intimidating Voices Are Needed. If You Feel I dont Care, This Inpending Rain Will Fall On '"nama And The Aboki"'
Re: Miyetti Vigilante Is A Means To Foist Sharia-supremacists Terrorist On Nigerians by meavox: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2020
MikeBetty:
The Truth Is If The Elder Statemen Keep Silent Over This Issue, Then We Are Finished. Can Igbo Community Set Up Vigilante In Kebbi? Can Yoruba Community Set Up Vigilante In Yobe? Can Ijaw Community Set Up Vigilante Security In Lagos? Can Urhobo Community Set Up Vigilante In Enugu? Where Are Yinka Odumakin, Nia Nwodo, Edwin Clark And The Organisations They Represent? This Is The Time We Need It Most. Where Are Ijaw Youths, Ohaneze Youths, Afanifere Youths? This Is The Time Your Intimidating Voices Are Needed. If You Feel I dont Care, This Inpending Rain Will Fall On '"nama And The Aboki"'

My brother, Hmmm. These our cultural leaders... I do not have much faith in them. They are cowardly and stand for their own pockets.
That is why I fully support Lower Niger Congress (they are for SS and SE) as I am SS from Cross River. This LNC are together in alliance with Oduduwa and Middle Belt in what is called Movement for New Nigeria. Together, these 3 are working so that we get 3 new countries. The pathway is by taking down the 1999 Constitution which was imposed on us plus is a forgery so is NULL AND VOID and cannot be amended. This LNC-MNN alliance is our only hope. I have researched and they make good sense. Plus it is true this Constitution is a forgery. Many articles by people from all over Nigeria except of course Arewa, have been written for decades. Many of my Nairaland posts are on this subject but here is the LNC website. Even if you are from Oduduwa or MB the information on their site is for you because although each of our 3 Blocs are working separately in our own areas, the aim and agenda is one and the same. To exit this rubbish deadly Union.

LNC link: https://web.facebook.com/lowernigercongress

We all of us of South and MB need to as fast as we can raise awareness that this Union must end and the way to get it is by taking down the fraudulent deceit of this imposed 1999 Constitution.

(1) (Reply)

The Facts On The School Feeding Program / Wike Signs Revised N300bn 2020 Budget / FG Pushes For Rapid Nationwide Adoption Of Gas For Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.