Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid (2554 Views)

Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by correctkidabc(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2020
According to Ka3na who was Evicted from the big brother house season 5, she has express herself stating that she felt terrible about her Eviction.

She also added that she thought she had stronghold in the big brother house.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/i-feel-terrible-ka3na-speaks-after-being-evicted-from-the-bbnaija-house/

Re: ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by Mo3891: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
But she is rich na
Re: ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by candidbabe(f): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2020
yes, she has strong hold in the big brother house with her puss::y
Re: ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by Meteng: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
No shame again in this world
Re: ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by Bluntguy: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
You should also be looking terrible.
Re: ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
If she did the do on Monday night, she’d remain on my screen. Voting lines closed long before her and Praise ‘entertained’ me and millions others.
Re: ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid by Taiwoa990: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Surgery Saga: Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Shades Bbnaija's Ceec / Wizkid Sprays Lots Of Cash At His Birthday Party With Burna, Davido Sends Wishes / Tiwa Savages Reaction To Her Online S£x Tape – “I Enjoyed The D*CK” She Said In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.