Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Want To Quit Your Job? 5 Important Reasons Why You Shouldn’t - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Quit Your Job? 5 Important Reasons Why You Shouldn’t (126 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Quit Your Job? 5 Important Reasons Why You Shouldn’t by Brandwick: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
There is always a reason to quit one’s job. There are tons of excuses and valid reasons as well and these facts tend to distract people from taking a second look at their job before they jump the ship.

I was in that same shoe some time ago, very dissatisfied with my job. The feeling of being out of place was big and I had this strong feeling that I was no longer a fit for the job. I had grown so big in my capacity that I felt I needed a new challenge.

Well, these things happen.

As we proceed, you would discover 5 important reasons why you should pause for a moment and take a second look at your current job before making that decision. Hopefully, you wouldn’t hit Thanos at the wrong time as Star-Lord did at Avengers: Infinity War.

To some, these reasons we are about to discuss would cut across as trivial but if you have seen yourself caught in the web of job dissatisfaction or even uncertainty and are seriously considering quitting, then you should hold that thought a bit until you look at them.

I have resigned from a job before and right now, there are things I would have done differently had I seen an article like this one.

1. Do You Still Feel A Sense Of Purpose In Your Job?
My job was to manage a digital printing firm in my city and boy, that was a huge task.

The love I had for my job was to death and I would handle clients’ projects deep into the night and still wake up strong and shiny. I needed clients to make profit from their small businesses too.

The interest was gone! It gradually became stressful and draining so much so that I loathed what I once loved.

How bad has your job become? I still had a sense of purpose in my job but the stress had overwhelmed me that I didn’t even have enough time to appreciate my job.

Think about your job for a moment. No matter how bad it seems now, do you still feel that strong sense of calling or purpose for it? If it is still there, maybe just a flicker, you should consider fanning it up again.

continue reading at https://buildgoodbusiness.com/quit-my-job/

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Hosts Fintech Summit 4.0, Promotes The Growth Of Banking In Nigeria / We Are Into Mobile App, Website Application, Software, Desktop Application / Man Express Dismay And Lamentation That A Nigeria Minister, Rotimi Amaechi Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.