Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. (291 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by ojokolax: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2020
LAWSAN is scheduled to hold on the 6th of August, 2020.

This epoch making virtual event will be graced with the inestimable presence of several dignitaries per excellence who will deliver keynote addresses on various spheres of our Nation and critical issues contending with us contemporarily with the underlying aim of charting a way forward.

Billed to feature in this event are:-

>Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON (Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria) @ProfOsinbajo

>Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN (Honourable Minister of Works, Power and Housing) @tundefashola

>Abubakar Malami, SAN (Honourable Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation) @MalamiSan

>Festus Keyamo, SAN (Honourable Minister of State, Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity) @fkeyamo

>Professor Lilian Salami (Vice-Chancellor, University of Benin)

>Hon. Ifeanyi Chudy Momah (Chairman, House of Reps, Committee on FCT Judiciary) @MomahIfeanyiMhr

>Dumebi Kachikwu (Chairman, Roots TV)

>Hon. Dachung Bagos (Member, House of Representatives) @BagosDachung

MODERATOR: Samson Itodo (Executive Director, Yiaga Africa

All young Nigerians across all stratums, fields and echelons are implored to participate in this historic National Virtual Townhall Meeting, as it is primarily orchestrated to align the bearing of Nigerian youths to fit into the attendant realities of the Post COVID-19 era amongst other imperative issues that will be addressed by our distinguished guests.

Date: 6th of August, 2020
Venue: Zoom
Time: 3pm

Registration Link:https:///ihNffmBJNb

For more enquires, contact: +234 806 638 1583

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by TheRareGem1(f): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Let's the account down begin. Few days to go. The savvy and knowledgeable people would be featuring in this as they will surely regale us with infortainment and governance affairs.
Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by okefrancis: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Oh how I wish I had the opportunity to attend the zoom meeting because it will definitely add to my values because I so much respect whenever vp osinbajo is involved
Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by Joyce95: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2020
It will the best thing to me, if i have the opportunity to attend the zoom meeting because involving the VP Osinbajo always gives me much happiness
Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by Deputy1111(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by Shooyie: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
It promises to be informative and educative. We have to be a part of the program.
Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Okay. Learned folks are more concerned than myself
Re: Osinbajo Attends LAWSAN 2020. by IKUBABAYEYE001: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Looking forward to to the event.

(1) (Reply)

Clark Cautions VP Osinbajo On Niger Delta / *edo Assembly Invasion: Police Nab 7 Pro-obaseki Thugs With Firearms* / Ondo Poll: Jegede Drops Running Mate, Picks Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.