Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Start Your Week In A Great Way - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start Your Week In A Great Way (143 Views)

A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Week In A Great Way by TolaBob: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2020
� Are you interested in learning a new skill?
�Do you have a business you run or have a friend that has one and you want to learn marketing strategy to improve their business or yours?
� Are you at home and doing nothing and you are interested in doing something and making money from it other than twiddling your thumbs?
� Do you just have a passion for writing and you want to learn another form of writing?

Then this class is for you

Join Olaleye Tola's copy writing class for free(yes, you heard right for free)
I promise that after the class you will have learnt a new skill and how to make money from it and also develop marketing strategy to improve your business

[url=https:///%2B2348146752272?text=Hi%20Tola%2C%20I%20will%20like%20to%20join%20the%20copywriting%20class.%20]Click here to join
[/url]

Re: Start Your Week In A Great Way by automaniac69: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Thank you, it is really great that you offer this learning for our career advancement. It is really important now, in this economy. Look, but why don't you offer some more perks like wellness programs from this blog? I am sure that health and motivation are not less important than good professional skills, no?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Ibadan? / Success Clue To Prosper Fast / How To Land Your Dream Job In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.