Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Is Automated Trading? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Automated Trading? (977 Views)

Binary Automated Trading Tool For Deriv Old And New Interface / 100% Automated Trading Solution / Binary Options Automated Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Automated Trading? by Incips: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2020
I am wondering to know what is automated trading and how does it affect our trading style?
Re: What Is Automated Trading? by ramonchang(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Automated trading as far as I know is simply programming a bot to do the job of placing and cancelling orders. To do this, you have to have a good knowledge of at least a programming language and trading.

1 Like

Re: What Is Automated Trading? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Incips:
I am wondering to know what is automated trading and how does it affect our trading style?
Automated trading is installing EA (Expert Advisory) on any broker that uses MT4 with the help of a VPS (Virtual Private Server)
Re: What Is Automated Trading? by Benjamin702: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
These are tools that help you automate routine processes, or simply set up a trading strategy. You can read more here as an example of such a tool.
Re: What Is Automated Trading? by ignis: 1:50am On Apr 21, 2022
fados4sure:

Automated trading is installing EA (Expert Advisory) on any broker that uses MT4 with the help of a VPS (Virtual Private Server)

Please my mt4 is already installed and trading...
If I install vps will the trading continue running on vps or do I have to install vps first?
Re: What Is Automated Trading? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2022
ignis:

Please my mt4 is already installed and trading...
If I install vps will the trading continue running on vps or do I have to install vps first?
I don't quite get what you wrote.

But, if you have already installed your MT4, you can install the VPS

(1) (Reply)

Pension, Pension Fund Administartors And The Nigerian Workers / Is It Advisable To Buy Current Zenthbank Shares Offer / Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.