Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine (316 Views)

Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers / WHO’s Hydroxychloroquine Trial Suspended Pending Safety Data / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine by Pharmmaqp: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
As a pharmacist I am really dismayed by the attitude of some patients.

The pharmacy called out have been renowned for their cheap and effective medications for over 20 years.

How can a client walk into a pharmacy request for a drug for a purpose best known to him (Covid 19 suspected) then goes to his/car to upload the price of the item to attract social media sympathy.

Did the buyer confirm the sale of the drug from another pharmacy or try to contact the manufacturers for the cost price.

It's worrisome how people Watch YouTube videos and run to buy hydroxychloroquine that has been expensive since January.

As a pharmacist.. I call on any pharmacy to post a cheaper version of hydroxychloroquine. Infact that price is the cheapest you can find anywhere.

We also forget the United states couldn't even meet up with the demand and hence had to import from India.

So should a pharmacy stop selling the drug because someone chooses to discredit them on social media.

Before I move on.. Has the person used the drug for the purpose they purchased it?..

As as much as I understand that some Nigerians take undue advantage in times of scarcity , it should be on note that the said drug is expensive anywhere in the world.

We seem to forget so soon that the price of clinical nosemasks skyrocketed as the onset of this pandemic causing and today is a bit cheaper because supply in now outweighing demand.

A pharmacy is a health care centre and a business premises. There are set regulations by the pharmacist council of Nigeria to curtail indiscent price inflation.
So there's no pharmacy in Nigeria currently selling far lessee than that amount because that is even close to the cost Price.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine by Simplyleo: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
As a lover of truth, I agree with you 100%.

Any pharmacist with a lower price of the genuine drug should stand up to be recognized. Otherwise, you all bloody shut the fvck up and stop mis informing the public.

Now, to the op, e be like this thing really pain you. So take note, this is how ipob lunatics have been propagating falsehood about the govt. Explain to them in the simplest term, they change the narrative and start saying something else.

This directionlessness by the ipob miscreants is the mystery behind the concept of "Buhari is a tyrant" on one hand and same "Buhari is lifeless" on the other hand. undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine by PrinceOfEast(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo post=92410691.[s:
As a lover of truth, I agree with you 100%.

Any pharmacist with a price of the genuine drug should stand up to be recognized. Otherwise, you all bloody shut the fvck up and stop mis informing the public.

Now, to the op, e be like this thing really pain you. So take note, this is how ipob lunatics have been propagating falsehood about the govt. Explain to them in the simplest term, they change the narrative and start saying something else.

This directionlessness by the ipob miscreants is the mystery behind the concept of "Buhari is a tyrant" on one hand and same "Buhari is lifeless" on the other hand. undecided[/s]
Oduduwa must b proud of u...u always display trait of an insane man which is common among afonjas..ipob will give u hbp las las.
Re: Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine by Pharmmaqp: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
I plead with the moderators to push this to front page.

It's very important we don't tarnish a brand built over 30 years due to someone's poor assertions.

At the peak of this pandemic, most hospitals had to shutdown thereby increasing the traffic at pharmacies.

Pharmacists were not called out for helping out during there difficult times. Boris Johnson even recognised the services of the pharmacist and pharmacies, this should be the case here in Nigeria even if the overwhelming burden of over population rest on the shoulders of a few.

Ebus is a transgenerational Brand. Please let's not destroy it for likes and mentions
Re: Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine by lifeagain22: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

The pharmacy called out have been renowned for their cheap and effective medications for over 20 years.

How can a client walk into a pharmacy request for a drug for a purpose best known to him (Covid 19 suspected) then goes to his/car to upload the price of the item to attract social media sympathy.

Did the buyer confirm the sale of the drug from another pharmacy or try to contact the manufacturers for the cost price.

It's worrisome how people Watch YouTube videos and run to buy hydroxychloroquine that has been expensive since January.

As a pharmacist.. I call on any pharmacy to post a cheaper version of hydroxychloroquine. Infact that price is the cheapest you can find anywhere.

We also forget the United states couldn't even meet up with the demand and hence had to import from India.

So should a pharmacy stop selling the drug because someone chooses to discredit them on social media.

Before I move on.. Has the person used the drug for the purpose they purchased it?..

As as much as I understand that some Nigerians take undue advantage in times of scarcity , it should be on note that the said drug is expensive anywhere in the world.

We seem to forget so soon that the price of clinical nosemasks skyrocketed as the onset of this pandemic causing and today is a bit cheaper because supply in now outweighing demand.

A pharmacy is a health care centre and a business premises. There are set regulations by the pharmacist council of Nigeria to curtail indiscent price inflation.
So there's no pharmacy in Nigeria currently selling far lessee than that amount because that is even close to the cost Price.
. You are talking shit , I will endeavour if am Chanced to Visit a Pharmacy I simply asked if they have Hydroxychloroquin out of Curiosity ,He brought it out and 10,000 Naira was written on it .If time permit me I will go to the Pharmacy and upload it on here .This is a big Pharmacy mind U .
Re: Counter Thread: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
Pharmmaqp:

[/s]

Stop defending thiefry

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Mental Health Medication / Pregnant And Virgina Tighten. / What Actually Are Antibiotics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.