Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

You Are Taking Over Our Job Nipost Cry Out; Seek For Justice Against FIRS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Taking Over Our Job Nipost Cry Out; Seek For Justice Against FIRS (175 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Taking Over Our Job Nipost Cry Out; Seek For Justice Against FIRS by Realcash224(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
A week after increase courier and logistics licence fee, Which was rejected by the Vendors and general public , Nipost has seek for justice from the public againts Federal inland revenue service (FIRS).
According to the board chairman of the agency Maimuna Abubakar, "I am worried for NIPOST, having sleepless night because of NIPOST, we need the general public to come to our aid, FIRS stole our mandate. FIRS are now selling stamps instead of buying from us, What is happening, are we expected to keep quite and let FIRS kill and bury NIPOST? we need to get our mandate back".

Re: You Are Taking Over Our Job Nipost Cry Out; Seek For Justice Against FIRS by yesloaded: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Where's my stamp!

You dey deduct 50naira stamp duty from my account yet u no gimme stamp

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free At No Cost / VTU Business In Nigeria & South Africa. / I Need Agricultural Product Sellers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.