Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening (404 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening by dmakoy: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Popular Bishop Oyedepo's church, the 50,000-seat Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland-Ota is getting prepared for resumption of physical church services, in line with Govt's COVID-19 guidelines for gradual, phased easing of lockdown, after the Ogun State Govt. announced the reopening of worship centers within the state from August 14th, 2020.

https://punchng.com/ogun-worship-centres-reopen-aug-14/

Among the various precautions being put in place bybthe church is the rearrangement of the worshippers' seats, include the pastors' seats within the church auditorium to allow for physical distancing during worship, distinctly earmarked entry and exit points to avoid mobbing of worshippers, hand saniters stands at strategic entry & exit corridors around the Tabernacle.

This preparation is geared towards ensuring the safety of all members at the tabernacle as they resume for church worship. However, some members are of the opinion that, 'the church leader could have opted to rather allow the church services resumption to be at their various Church's Zonal & Provincial Centers (a.k.a Parishes) vastly spread across Lagos and Ota, Ogun State, from where they can connect to the church service broadcast live from Canaanland-Ota in the short-term as Govt. manage the COVID-19 outbreak, than asking all the hundred of thousands of worshippers to be shuttling To and Fro Canaanland-Ota.

Before, and till now the Bishop had maintained that COVID-19 is an evil scheme aimed at ganging up against the Church of God. He was similarly quoted at the last online Sunday church service to have declared, "Corona Virus is a mere noise from hell; it's just like fever. In this church we have had many people healed from Coronavirus through prayers and by laying hands on them, ... but you will never hear the news media broadcast such news. ...Fire will fall the next time they attempt to close down the church, ...Glory to God!"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDYtWr3nCY7/?igshid=xunz5e0076rw

https://www.nairaland.com/6029826/oyedepo-coronavirus-mere-noise-hell

Re: COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening by Righteousness89(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
I will Build my Church and the Gates of hell will not Prevail against it
Re: COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening by Kriss216: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will Build my Church !
Don't just start please cry
Re: COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening by VirginFinder: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dotherightthing:
I will Bbuild my Cchurch and the Ggates of hell will not Pprevail against it
Re: COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
undecided with that type of spacing.........

how do u accommodate everyone..?

see what China has caused
Re: COVID-19: Bishop Oyedepo Faith Tabernacle, Ota Prepares For Reopening by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s][quote author=VirginFinder post=92413281][/quote][/s]

leave the guy alone. he is saying the Truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Pastor Chris Said About Archbishop Idahosa / You Should Apologise To My Parents Too - Leke Adeboye Tells Daddy Freeze / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.