Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Have You Seen Someone Who Cries Without Tears Coming Out Of The Eyes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Seen Someone Who Cries Without Tears Coming Out Of The Eyes? (288 Views)

Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Someone Who Cries Without Tears Coming Out Of The Eyes? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have a female friend when ever she cries, she doesn’t generate any tears at all. I though at first if she was pretending to be a strong girl until I really did something bad to her, is there something wrong with her?

Please house share your experience if you have come in contact with any one having same issue

Re: Have You Seen Someone Who Cries Without Tears Coming Out Of The Eyes? by heendrix(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alotta people Lacrima gland is probably Damaged like a friend I used to have in Junior secondary school Livingstone
Re: Have You Seen Someone Who Cries Without Tears Coming Out Of The Eyes? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello house I need a medical personnel to correspond here
Re: Have You Seen Someone Who Cries Without Tears Coming Out Of The Eyes? by Osamagioghowewi(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Hello house

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: NMA Anambra Sets To Hold Training Of Trainers On IPC / How Often Should You Change Your Mattress? / 3 Latest & Highly Recommended Vape Mods On Elegomall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.