Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,446 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim (2242 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Housemaid Bleeds From Head & Mouth After Beaten B Her Boss Because of Pap. VIDEO / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Legitpost: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
I killed my boss because she gave me sacramental to sell knowing that I’m a Muslim – House help confessed

A man identified as Abdulkareem Babangida alias Abba, from Kachia LGA of Kaduna State, has been arrested for killing his boss, Victoria Wilcox with the aid of a newly acquired cutlass in her residence in Abuja.

We a reports that the mother-of-two, was

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/03/i-killed-my-boss-because-she-gave-me-sacramental-to-sell-knowing-that-im-a-muslim-house-help-confessed/ [/url]

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Roundpeg: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by thorpido(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Someone gave you something to sell and if you can't, just explain and refuse.If she won't accept,you can leave the job.
Is killing her your best option?

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by FahBuLous: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Buh why?
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by babajero(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is exactly the kind of thing muric is preaching in South west. if someone gave you what you don't like to sell why not just quit the job. That is the same way you will see a Muslim congratulating a Christian on Christmas period, other Muslim will go berserk shouting Haram up and down, but when it gets to Muslim celebration they will want Christians to do the same thing they call Haram, if not they will start shouting intolerance. HYPOCRITES.

12 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by ogyunging(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
What is sacramental?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am not understanding this man at all....how come killing and giving you something to sell enter the the same place....

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
ogyunging:
What is sacramental?

I think it’s all those flakes in jars they they use for communion in churches....

He ddnt ask him to come to church to eat oooo... to sell ordinary flakes....that means if they give he will also kill told to sell microphone since they use it in church..... or he’ll kill if told sell eggs since they use it for sacrifice at the junction....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kill dey this one mind before he just used this as an excuse

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Thatlong9: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
@Righteousness89, food is ready someone has died. A sister was killed
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Orubebe01: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
I S L A M A B A D

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by SOFTENGR: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is that what his religion teaches?
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by FullBlastLight: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
ogyunging:
What is sacramental?

Sacramental is Eucharist!

Its elements are Sacramental Bread & Sacramental Wine, otherwise refers to as Holy Communion (a.k.a The Lord's Supper)!

Mek una dey go Church una go refuse, dey facelessly hide behind keyboard 2 dey ceaselessly launch vitriolic attacks on Clerics & Churches!

And dt in itself is anoda sign of d endtime!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by FullBlastLight: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chai, dis pple ehn...

Weda alone or wit others, na violence all d way!

Perhaps he wil also be rewarded wit multiple virgins in heaven 4 dis jihad dt he cruelly meted out on d pretty woman!

It's now u realise u're a muslim who can't buy Sacramental 4 a Christian, bt when u took appointment frm them as a house help, did u ever expect them 2 be sending u on errand 2 d mosque 2 buy or sell anytin there? Murderer!

May her blood hound u!

Mtchewww...

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by kiddkash(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
instead of kindly turning down the job offer.

now spend your life in jail
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nawa oooooo
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
I don’t understand the picture on the left. Fake news?
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Small080(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wait o! Because someone gave you something to sell in the church and you killed her...... Dey should kill you back Na....I hate nonsense grin
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by olisaEze(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
The 'peaceful' adherents of the religion of 'peace'. Murderous human being!

A simple "I no work again" no do, u just had to preach ur message with a machete and attacked the husband to boot.

I doubt anything will come out of this case, when your Oga at the top is setting terrorists free. Abi is it not d same gospel those ones are preaching too?
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by tnerro1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you are a Christian, don’t hire a Muslim gateman ooo. Naija is not what it used to be oooo. A word is Enough for the wise. Things have changed
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by Ekejoestar(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
K
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by astonished: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
babajero:
This is exactly the kind of thing muric is preaching in South west. if someone gave you what you don't like to sell why not just quit the job. That is the same way you will see a Muslim congratulating a Christian on Christmas period, other Muslim will go berserk shouting Haram up and down, but when it gets to Muslim celebration they will want Christians to do the same thing they call Haram, if not they will start shouting intolerance. HYPOCRITES.

I still don't know why southwest government ignore that muric guy, until he excalate to be terrorist, if I were in power position, I will have execute that thing since, I developed headache anytime the man open his mouth & talk publicly
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by backnbeta(f): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
tnerro1:
If you are a Christian, don’t hire a Muslim gateman ooo. Naija is not what it used to be oooo. A word is Enough for the wise. Things have changed
Sad but true undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by babajero(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
astonished:

I still don't know why southwest government ignore that muric guy, until he excalate to be terrorist, if I were in power position, I will have execute that thing since, I developed headache anytime the man open his mouth & talk publicly
That is one thing about the government, they always want things to escalate to violence, so that they will have means to steal money.
Re: I Killed My Boss Because She Gave Me Sacramental To Sell And I’m A Muslim by AudioNews(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala nd Crime is lik 5 & 6,.
Na der handwork

(1) (Reply)

Boy Hawking Garden Eggs Dies After Falling Into Gutter During Rainfall In Aba(pi / Alaba Int'l Market Big Boy Turned Land Grabber And Team Stripped, Beaten (video) / Final Year Civil Engineering Student Of Uniuyo Murdered By A Pastor (Sensitive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.