Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The New Pattern Of Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Pattern Of Success (703 Views)

How To Prepare For/crack AIIMS PG Exam (new Pattern) / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
New Book Alert!

There are principles guiding the pathway to success. You can't be breaking principles and be expecting success. Even if you're allergic to success, you can still read the book.
This is a book that will move you from your comfort zone and push you to the pathway of success.
This book was hidden in a treasure chest. I discovered it and I want you to discover it too. Some of the weapons you need on that pathway is hidden within the covers of this book. You really need to read 'The New Pattern of Success'.
Your library will be eternally grateful for this book. But, the truth is, I don't want you to forget it in your files. I want you to store it in the library of your mind.
All you need to do is order for the book here.
And then, you'll find yourself on that pathway. Don't panic when you find yourself on the pathway to success. The principles imprinted in this book will aid you.

For International Students
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DQV53MQ
Paystack.com/pay/iamtopejegs
iamtopejegs.disha.page
iamtopejegs.com/eBook

The Normal price is #2500 and $7 for Nigerian and International Students respectively but there will be a discount, you can purchase the book at the rate of #500 and $3 for Nigerian and International Students respectively.

For Nigerian students
Kindly make payments to 0148971128 (GTB) Jegede Temitope Emmanuel.
Once payment is made, send proof of payment and delivery details to +2349034070973 via WhatsApp.
Keep moving!
I'm happy the platform is open now especially to many who have been anticipating.
Attached is the flier containing all needful details.

Yours-in-Success!
Temitope Jegede
Academic Coach
#TheNewPatternOfSuccess

Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by oscarsam(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
most Nigerian youths hardly spend on books, coupled with the rate of online scamming, I doubt if many will patronize you.
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:
most Nigerian youths hardly spend on books, coupled with the rate of online scamming, I doubt if many will patronize you.
Thanks for this reply. We will keep doing our best to make sure our values don't die. I strongly believe in Nigeria! We won't give up.

Apart from being an Academic Coach, i am also an Information Technology consultant and just today alone, i have sold some copies!
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by niceguy555: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am interested in the book. How much is it?
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by oscarsam(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
topejegs:

Thanks for this reply. We will keep doing our best to make sure our values don't die. I strongly believe in Nigeria! We won't give up.

Apart from being an Academic Coach, i am also an Information Technology consultant and just today alone, i have sold some copies!

I like your believe.
All the best
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:

I like your believe.
All the best

Thank you so much!
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
My Top 10 motivational quotes for Students

1. The fuel to success is discipline!

2. There is no success without sacrifice, Pay the price today.

3. Activities do not mean you are on the right path, and being involved in every good thing does not mean you are on the path to success.

4. To be successful, you must first of all become; you must discover yourself, and know who you are.

5. People don’t fail because they did not try. They fail because they aimed at success without paying attention to the requirement of success.

6. Don’t just imagine what you want your future to be like; print it out and hang it where you can see it day and night. That is your vision board.

7. “Between every mountain, there is a valley.”

8. “Every failure has a purpose; it’s your duty to find it when you fail.”

9. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

10. Any achievement you desire starts with your big-thinking, boundary-pushing, and dream-inspiring attitude.
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
niceguy555:
I am interested in the book. How much is it?

The Ebook is #500 but hard copy is #2000
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2020
It is time to put an halt to your friend's successive failures and accumulation of carry overs as if it is a competition. You don't need to employ a comma. I can recommend a book that will apply a full stop.

There are principles guiding the pathway to success. You can't be breaking principles and be expecting success.

To enjoy distinctions, you need to follow a distinct way. This is the best time to understand 'The New Pattern of Success'. There's a need to learn these principles before school activities resume fully!

This is a book that will move you from your comfort zone and push you to the pathway of success. There should be a shift!

You can never win by fighting a new enemy with old methods. Some weapons are already outdated.

You need new weapons. You don't know where to get them, right? Trust me, I know where you can get them. Just check; "The New Pattern of Success".

Decide wisely Now!
Promo is open between the 3rd of August - 9th of August.

Benefits:

1. You will get access to frequently asked questions.

2. 64 powerful quotes on success by several contributors across the continents.

3. You will be added to our monthly academic summit for students across the globe.

You can't afford to miss this!

Order Now!
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by niceguy555: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
topejegs:

The Ebook is #500 but hard copy is #2000

Ok I need the ebook then
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 4:52am On Aug 10, 2020
niceguy555:

Ok I need the ebook then

OK.
Kindly make a transfer of #500 to 0148971128. Gtbank.
Account Name: Jegede Temitope

Then send proof of payment on WhatsApp (+2349034070973) or here. You can send your email too.

Thanks!
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by niceguy555: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
topejegs:

OK.
Kindly make a transfer of #500 to 0148971128. Gtbank.
Account Name: Jegede Temitope

Then send proof of payment on WhatsApp (+2349034070973) or here. You can send your email too.

Thanks!

Alright
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Dear Nigerian Student,

This is the time you'll feel most discouraged to continue with your University Education.

Nobody saw Covid-19 coming but understand that these times are temporary... they exist only to strengthen the brave and weed out the weak.

Your mates will goad you to drop out... because they themselves want to drop out... and they want company in their decision.

They do not know what they are doing. They're too young and inexperienced to see the implications of such a life altering decision.

When they eventually regret it, they won't have the humility to update you on the journey so far.

LISTEN TO ME OH!

HOLD YOUR LEFT EAR!!

YOU MUST FINISH!

This is not about the broader meaning of education. I NEED YOU TO GET THAT CERTIFICATE.

Your BSc Degree is your ticket out of that cycle of struggle.

Some of your lecturers are demons, yes. I've been there. You have the wisdom of God with which to conquer their schemes.

Do not be distracted by your seductive side hustles either. Remember the 'side' in side hustle.

Get your BSc, then consult a successful sage on next steps.

Successful sage, I said. Not Social Media commentator.

While you're at home, educate yourself for now on the broader applications of your knowledge.

Have you heard of OCW? It's a consortium of the top Universities in the world (Harvard, Yale, MIT, Stanford, Princeton, etc) that have agreed to make their lectures freely available on the internet.

Get a list of all participating Universities and their lectures here: https://hsa.to/ocw-wiki

This is just for your personal education... BUT... you must still graduate.

The places you are going to will still require that degree of you. Get it... with a 1st Class or at least a 2-1. Whatever you sha get, just graduate.

When you get psychologically weary, it doesn't mean quit. It means draw strength from INFORMED COUNSEL.

Some people will disagree with me.
I have no quarrel with them.

I just ask that you compare my all round results with theirs... and decide who you'd rather have in your ear.

Your future is too bright. Do not restrict your options due to a weary spirit further weakened by bad advice.

I don't have the time to go into why you are not Bill Gates or Elon Musk. Those who have watched my online lectures have already seen me dissect their journey.

Finish strong.

Jisie ike!

- J.O.

RBC - Temitope Jegede
Re: The New Pattern Of Success by topejegs(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
��� ����� �����

It is time to put an halt to your friend's successive failures and accumulation of carry overs as if it is a competition. You don't need to employ a comma. I can recommend a book that will apply a full stop.

There are principles guiding the pathway to success. You can't be breaking principles and be expecting success.

To enjoy distinctions, you need to follow a distinct way. This is the best time to understand 'The New Pattern of Success'. There's a need to learn these principles before school activities resume fully!

This is a book that will move you from your comfort zone and push you to the pathway of success. There should be a shift!

You can never win by fighting a new enemy with old methods. Some weapons are already outdated.

You need new weapons. You don't know where to get them, right? Trust me, I know where you can get them. Just check; "The New Pattern of Success".

Decide wisely Now!

For International Students

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DQV53MQ

Paystack.com/pay/iamtopejegs

iamtopejegs.disha.page

iamtopejegs.com/eBook

The hardcopy is available for preorder at the rate of #2000 and $7 for Nigerian and International Students respectively, you can order for the eBook at the rate of #1000 and $3 for Nigerian and International Students respectively.

For Nigerian students

Kindly make payments to 0148971128 (GTB) Jegede Temitope Emmanuel.

Once payment is made, send proof of payment and delivery details to +2349034070973 via WhatsApp.

Benefits:

1. You will get access to frequently asked questions.

2. 64 powerful quotes on success by several contributors across the continents.

3. You will be added to our monthly academic summit for students across the globe.

You can't afford to miss this!

Order Now!

Attached is the flier containing all needful details.

Yours-in-Success!

#TheNewPatternOfSuccess

(1) (Reply)

COOU 100L Students To Resume 13th Of August / Scoring 310+ In Your GRE And Landing A Scholarship...some Helpful Tips / China Ranks 1st In 4 Major Areas Of Scientific Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.