Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . (11320 Views)

15 Years After She Acted The Movie “akeelah And The Bee”, See Her Recent Photos / Genevieve's Look-alike Who Actually Acted The Adult Movie (pics) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Munachisom95(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Today's Updates I brought up Some recent beautiful and adorable photos of the Little Girl who acted the Super Interesting American Movie Akeelah and the Bee.

Akeelah and the Bee is a 2006 American drama film written and directed by Doug Atchison. Akeelah and the Bee was a film in which not only inspired me as an individual, but specifically a young Black male individual, and also inspired many little Children, gave them courage to study hard and also to believe they could make it.

In the Moive, It tells us about the story of Akeelah Anderson (Keke Palmer), an 11-year-old girl living in South Los Angeles, discovers she has a talent for spelling, which she hopes will take her to the National Spelling Bee. Despite her mother's objections, Akeelah doesn't give up on her goal.

The little young Keke Palmer, who acted as Akeelah Anderson was a brave and talented young girl, she made her fame through her brave and talented skill, which she displayed in the Movie, she aslo made a huge impact in the lives of many, especially Children in a possitive direction.

The Little Akeelah is known as Keke Palmer, who happens to be an American actress, singer, and television personality. She released her debut album, So Uncool, on September 18, 2007, through Atlantic Records.

She started her acting career in an early stage and also made her fame with some interesting movies inwhich she acted. She has also gone wired in starring in so many American movies like; "Jump in" "Rags" "Joyful Noise" "Hustlers" "love-vendor" "Screem Queens" and also many televisions shows.

So in My Today's Updates I brought Recent photos of Keke Palmer, she has grown into a beautiful lovely woman and so much adorable looking beautiful lady.

See Photos below and drop your opinions on how much you enjoyed the Movie "Akeelah and the Bee" and other movies of her inwhich you enjoyed also, Followup for Entertainment Updates.

See Beautiful and Adorable Recent Photos of Keke Palmer:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by squash47(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
.when I dey secondary school, my rev sister that time dey always advice us to make her our role model.

Now, look at her, she don dey wear rugged trouser. I sure say she don become slay queen. I doubt if she go still no book like before.

moral lesson:

For inside life, book no be everything.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by HoluGraze: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Waoo
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by robinso01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:
.when I dey secondary school, my rev sister that time dey always advice us to make her our role model.

Now, look at her, she don dey wear rugged trouser. I sure say she don become slay queen. I doubt if she go still no book like before.

moral lesson:

Wearing rugged jeans no mean say person don turn bad person, and has nothing to do with book.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by squash47(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
robinso01:

Wearing rugged jeans no mean say person don turn bad person, and has nothing to do with book.
. No wahala.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by robinso01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:
. No wahala.
No p
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by illicit(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Adalyon(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

Akeelah was just a character Keke Palmer acted in a movie... Akeelah was a spelling Bee champion... Keke Palmer who played the role is an actress
.Actors are not their characters... The moral lesson doesn't really apply

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by jamaicabakare(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
One of my best movie of all time.
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

Nothing really changed about her,her skin is still same. Just grown up.

8 Likes

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by KingTom(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

She's actually a good role model to her peers and a civil rights activist. Who have the long skirt wearers helped? grin

6 Likes

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Babacele: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
She looks almost just like she did when she first came to limelight... nice digging this out ,OP.
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by WoundedLamb: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

There's nothing wrong with her dressing, let's take it easy on the way we call out women on everything. Your post wouldn't have gone this way if it was a guy, you wouldn't even mind if he was sleeping with the whole world. Besides, even if she has turned into a bad girl, it doesn't still invalidate the Rev. Sister's advice cause she was clearly asking you guys to emulate the character in the movie and not the actor. This should be very obvious except one is a slay king himself.

Good afternoon.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by franklingud(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oh my loveliness!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Pr0cter: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Walexdubia(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

Lol na movie, u and ur rev sis don take the movie to personal...

Lol u never see where person play role of doc and the person no be doctor..

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Tab4kids(f): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Still beautiful and decent
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:

moral lesson:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by kambili999(f): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
she has grown into a pretty woman
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by HomerTimpson: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Growing up from my side in nigeria,na Keke Napep we know and if at all any female artress maybe ORISABUNMI and stuff cry
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2020
au naturel.....

1 Share

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by femi4: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Let me Stan her....she's always been pretty
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by falcon01: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2020
why does she look so much like Laurence fishburne? besides isn't anybody surprised that Laurence fishburne is still 59? omo that guy don dey act as pesin father for movies for so long, just look at boys in the hood with Ice cube
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Telegram234(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2020
See as she fresh.
Her agemate for nigeria still dey beg "baby u havent sent.the 200naira card u promised me"
mtcheeew.
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by mrpaedo(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2020
There is nothing special about her.She grew up to become just another Hollyweird thot

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by kelish(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Wow k
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by modextus(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Tab4kids:
Still beautiful and decent

Decent? Look her up on twitter or Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Kylekent59: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
I love her in movies, she is dam too good.
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by Iceyjayz: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrpaedo:
There is nothing special about her.She grew up to become just another Hollyweird thot
Wow shocked
Re: 14 Years After She Acted The Movie Akeelah And The Bee, See Recent Photos . by sageb: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
She is a Grown up lady now, i like her acting so much passion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: More Revealation About The Busty Actress That Went Na Ked On Set / Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Sexy Hot Photos Of Planet FM OAP Cleo (cleopatra Tawo) Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.