Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

FADI GLOBAL ( Life Plan ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FADI GLOBAL ( Life Plan ) (1726 Views)

18 Months Life Plan / Join Fadi Globals With Just 5000 Naira And Earn Over A Million / Labeunavida Global Life Style Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FADI GLOBAL ( Life Plan ) by ZankuBlog: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Life changing Opportunity that will change your status around only if you want it.

Please read till the very last end.

FADI GLOBAL LIFE PLAN

There is new company which is about to launched in Nigeria �� in this Month of August, whom you can partner by purchasing her products and with that you can participate in her MLM (Multilevel Marketing plan). Which can get you a 6 six figure income. Hmmmm! interesting right? Yeah! Let me now tell you how it works.

You purchase her products which are Anti acne, body care products, perfumes and the likes.
The beauty of it is that you can decide to sell or use the product. Sounds great right? Anyway am not interested in that, am only concerned about the MILLIONAIRE aspect which is the marketing plan.

You only need two persons and a great Mentorship to attain the Millionaire Zone. Your growth is dependent on theirs and their on yours too no one is leaving any one out. You might be wondering how to go about it but worry less because Team UNDISPUTED gat you covered �

Why you need to join TEAM UNDISPUTED.

1. We rise by lifting others; in the sense that when you get registered through (team UNDISPUTED) your problem is our problem we help look for referral as a team.

2. The advantage of being in my team is that table breaks faster.... And at end we all win....that is our goal as a team.
Just get your 5k ready then you are good to go!

WhatsApp me : 08153462157

Re: FADI GLOBAL ( Life Plan ) by ZankuBlog: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hit me up asap on WhatsApp to be part of the team
Re: FADI GLOBAL ( Life Plan ) by toughgray(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Fadiglobal way
Re: FADI GLOBAL ( Life Plan ) by Yemke(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Good Evening�
How are you
I hope your day is going on well
I've got an opportunity that I'll like to share with you...
It is *FADIGLOBAL*... You'll have to start with *#5,000*.....
You just have to get their lowest product for *#5,000*...... And the more customers you give them the money you earn�.....
You see... It is sweet and simple�
Just purchase a product, Get many customer for them and you are 1 step from being a millionaire��

https:///KsrBvI1YDaGKaf1nEifzjq

Whtsapp : 08075956073

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily / This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS / Make Ethereum Cryptocurrency For Free, Withdraw Every 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.