Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Sign Up For The 'financial Liberation' Personal Finance Management Course - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Sign Up For The 'financial Liberation' Personal Finance Management Course (291 Views)

Sign Up A Business Account And Earn $15 For Verify Your Account / Project Finance / Looking For Equity Finance Or Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up For The 'financial Liberation' Personal Finance Management Course by PiriyeDD(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Do you struggle with prioritizing your expenses? With income allocation? Do you have dreams that require large funds to achieve but have no clue on how to start? Do you wonder how saving and investing contributes to wealth building or do you think it's only for the rich?

Come and let me teach you about Personal Finance Management. My name is Coach P and I'm a Business Manager and Personal Finance coach. I only teach what I know has and will always work. Let me introduce you to the life changing 'Financial liberation' course for beginners.

This course will run for 3 days and will cover comprehensively:
1)Introduction to Personal Finance Management
2)Financial planning
3)Inflation & Personal Finance Management
4)Budgeting & creating a budget
5)Financial accountability
6)Investments and investing
7)Compound interest, the wealth builder.
coolLow-risk investments with recognized investment providers.
9)Basic record keeping for small businesses.

Yes! This is a very detailed, well thought out course to set you on the path to financial freedom.

Course registration cost: #1000
Special offer: first 20 sign ups get 50% off and pay #500!

*This is not a get rich quick scheme. You don't send your money to me, I'll show you how to invest and manage it and watch it grow.
*This class will not discuss stocks and the stock market because they are not low risk and are not for beginners. It will also not discuss FOREX, Cryptocurrencies, etc we're looking at investment opportunities with security of principal.

Course schedule: 14th - 16th of August, 7pm-10pm daily.
Platforms: WhatsApp, GoToMeeting.
Hosted by: @peopleincalabarcity AKA @Pfmbabe on Instagram (Check us out to verify that we're LEGIT!)

Don't miss out on this! Send an email or reach us via:
https:///2349048080443 for more information. Thank you!
Re: Sign Up For The 'financial Liberation' Personal Finance Management Course by PiriyeDD(f): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Good morning everyone! Hmmm, do you always wonder where your salary goes few days after getting it? Are in debt and are trying to get out of it? Do you want to learn how to create a budget, track your income and expenses and save and invest for future wealth building? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should sign up for the 3 day 'Financial liberation' course! This is a course about personal financial management, how you can set financial goals and achieve them with consistency and discipline. The course will cost #1000 but the first 20 sign ups get #500 off! This is also going to talk about low-risk, LEGIT, investments with security of principal. Please drop a comment if you're interested or you can reach me on WhatsApp:
https:///2349048080443
Re: Sign Up For The 'financial Liberation' Personal Finance Management Course by PiriyeDD(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Inflation and Personal finance

Onome earns #30k a month as a teller. Onome invests #3000 of her salary in low risk investments which protect her funds against inflation, devaluation of the naira and other economic negatives. Onome has protected the purchasing power of the amount she has saved.

What is inflation? It is the persistent rise in the prices of goods and services over a period of time. Inflation is a savings killer, it can erode your savings/investments and drastically reduce your purchasing power. So how do you mitigate or avoid the effect of inflation on your savings?

If you'd like to know the answer to this then you should sign up for our 3 day personal finance management course where we answer these questions and many more on the topics of financial planning, saving, budgeting, inflation, compound interest and growing long term wealth through sound financial decisions! The course will take place from the 14th-16th of August by 7pm to 10pm and will make use of WhatsApp and GoToMeeting. The course fee is #1000 BUT the first 20 people get to pay #500!!! You can call us on 09048080443 or WhatsApp us on https:///2349048080443 for more information! We can't wait to see you �.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Nationwide Business Investment Opportunity / Join Us On NG365.NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.