Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,401 members, 7,833,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

2020: DJ Cuppy Gives Herself Hope Of Getting Love This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2020: DJ Cuppy Gives Herself Hope Of Getting Love This Year (293 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot / Kylie Jenner Gives Herself A Sensual Massage In Unreleased Sunscreen Campaign / Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020: DJ Cuppy Gives Herself Hope Of Getting Love This Year by Ijcharis(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerian disc jockey and producer Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has taken to social media to made an optimistic message about something that she sincerely wants.

In about five months end the year 2020, the billionaire's daughter took to her page on the popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to declare that she would find the love of her life.

She tweeted: "2020 will be the year I find the love of my life..."

The Gelato crooner still believes that something great will happen to her love life this year.

However, Nigerians took to her comment section to react to her tweet.

Many young men have, therefore, expressed their interest in her while stating that they love her.

Read some comments from men shooting their shots: https://news.1app.online/2020-dj-cuppy-gives-herself-hope-of-getting-love-this-year/

Re: 2020: DJ Cuppy Gives Herself Hope Of Getting Love This Year by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin grin Pink Orisha...whatever happened to Anthony Joshua.I think he's worth a try again.
Re: 2020: DJ Cuppy Gives Herself Hope Of Getting Love This Year by HundHunter(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin
Re: 2020: DJ Cuppy Gives Herself Hope Of Getting Love This Year by HundHunter(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm very sure daddy must have told you, you might not always get what you want in life, but you will always get what you expect.

So expect the unexpected.

Happy hunting......

(1) (Reply)

Police Point Assault Rifles At Teen In A Wrongful Arrest After Suspect Got Away / Bobrisky Finally Opens Up On His Reason For Changing His Gender / Fireboy Dml’s Official Apollo Album Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.