Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Trade Forex In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Trade Forex In Nigeria (321 Views)

Make 100% Profit Trading Forex In 1 Month / Learn Forex In Kaduna / Are You Looking To Buy Or Sell Dollars And Forex In Lagos, Nigeria And Overseas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trade Forex In Nigeria by Bloghomies(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
I wrote a comprehensive article on how to trade forex, but then again, I decided to make a video.

It's my first time creating a video content, and I did it all by myself using just my mobile phone.

Crazy, right?

I don't know how good my presentation was, you'll be the judge of that.

If after watching the video and you want an additional guide, then read my guide on forex trading.

Blog Post: How To Trade Forex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ETIu15jPM
Re: How To Trade Forex In Nigeria by adontcare(f): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
cool
Re: How To Trade Forex In Nigeria by Bloghomies(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
adontcare:
cool

Aww. I believe this is a positive sign! grin
Re: How To Trade Forex In Nigeria by Agbo2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Guys,

Forex trading just got easier with IM Academy where we use a unique software to scan the Forex market and generate signals which we simply copy and paste on the Forex trading platform and we are all smiling to the Bank.

Forex trading has always been a very lucrative investment but with high risk of making money and losing money.
This is where our unique software comes in, it uses a combination of big data and AI to scan the market and evaluate buy vs sell and reliably predict turning points.
It is a simple logic of demand vs supply i.e. when the buyers dominate the sellers, price goes up and when the sellers dominate the buyers, price drops.

As google maps predict traffic on your journey, our software reliably predicts turning points in the forex market giving you a safe margin to operate with huge huge profits.

You can follow me on twitter @teejay_can or whatsapp +12819014884 for further details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neH4pU87zg4

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Sell Your Product, Service or Brand To Potential Customer.. / 2020 Supermarket Business Plan In Nigeria PDF / 20 Inches Matress For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.