Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) (49745 Views)

Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:

Vickyrotex
Angelfrost
Ebukahades10
BuharinaWah
Fuckingmallam45

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Bayern Munich 0-4 Chelsea.
Quote me after the game

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Quote me after the game

Correct! cheesy

I caught you! why didn't you spell our name well earlier? angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:

Vickyrotex
Angelfrost
Ebukahades10
BuharinaWah
Fuckingmallam45

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bad belle fergie wehdone!!!

Ghettokid has seen what the day wee look like. grin tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by akaahs(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Orire01:
Make Sense!
Do you have Acer, slim, 4g ram, 500hz, long lasting battery, screen touch with keyboard light??

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Bayern Munich that will be knocked out by Chelshit? gringrin

ghettokid1 na yeye you dey carry me do so!
I dey hope for miracle, I remember the then Dammam miracle of 1989, maybe who knows.
but I no dey deceive myself.
still on still let's Keep The Blue Flag Flying High.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Quote me after the game

VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bad belle fergie wehdone!!!

Ghettokid has seen what the day wee look like. grin tongue tongue

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:

Don't go far, we aren't done with Napoli.

Na-poli-ce go arrest ghettokid1 and fellow catalonians.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Na-poli-ce go arrest ghettokid1 and fellow catalonians.
The finals is City v Bayern
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Quote me after the game

ghettokid1 I believe in Dammam miracle. if blues flog blue then catalonian don gengen be that o.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by JasperVII(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
JesusJesus:
Messi remains the real
GOAT
Yeah, Messi is a goat alright. Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:

The finals is City v Bayern

you no pity the isi-ewu1 of Catalonia.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ijaya123:
Such a phenomenon!!!

It is that fire in him to succeed wherever he goes is what is giving some peeps sleepless nights.
Guy this ur second stats no go well at all...Higuain I remember once scored 36goals for Juventus in a single season. how Ronaldo take equal am now with 31 goals?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you no pity the isi-ewu1 of Catalonia.
Nothing for am....that's why they cancelled Lewy's ballon d'or shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Jamessly(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Penaldooooooooo grin 60 goals per season, 48 na penalty grin
if you fit why you no play your own penalties[b][/b]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:

cheesy smh. This is what you meant by showing us support abi? Kontinue angry angry

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by neutral2000: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm.

Discover how to generate income via your telegram app. Check my signature.. It's genuine and legitimate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy smh. This is what you meant by showing us support abi? Kontinue angry angry
My blood is blue

ktbffh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by gibzzhd: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
He ran away from Messi and Suarez shadows to be bossed by a 37yr old and immobile in Italy.SAD.
But congrats to him,he can finally win league titles yearly he failed the challenge in spain
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by gibzzhd: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Puloc:

Guy this ur second stats no go well at all...Higuain I remember once scored 36goals for Juventus in a single season. how Ronaldo take equal am now with 31 goals?
It was for Napoli not Juventus
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Cajal(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Portugal and Serie A Superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cristiano/status/1290222132522229760?p=v
..even Everton will win this league
9th consecutive!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Quote me after the game

I know Chelsea might 'accidentally' win... But, 4 goals margin??! Why do you people joke anyhow??!

You realize they said Bayern, not Bendel Insurance!!! undecided undecided undecided

You and Fergie001 play too much!!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Trophyless goat.

Relax... Champions league never finish!!! tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

I know Chelsea might 'accidentally' win... But, 4 goals margin??! Why do you people joke anyhow??!

You realize they said Bayern, not Bendel Insurance!!! undecided undecided undecided

You and Fergie001 play too!!!
My blood is blue......Chelsea wins 4-1 but will exit by away-goals rule.
ghettokid1
Vickyrotex
Fuckingmallam45
Ebukahades10
Gbest90

My blood is blue
The sky is blue
ktbffh

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by DrayZee: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Puloc:

Higuain did it with Napoli not Juventus.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by DrayZee: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
gibzzhd:
He ran away from Messi and Suarez shadows to be bossed by a 37yr old and immobile in Italy.SAD.
But congrats to him,he can finally win league titles yearly he failed the challenge in spain
He was focused on Champions league though. Top scorer in Champions league for 6 straight years no be joke.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by BeSnappy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
The only player who suites all teams.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by BuhariNaWah: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Quote me after the game
cc: fergie001 vickyrotex

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
T, together
E, everyone
A, achieve
M, more.

Congratulations to CR7, the most successful footballer of our generation.

He has been tested and trusted across the 4 best leagues in Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

cc: fergie001 vickyrotex
cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Orire01(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=akaahs post=92424803][/quote]

No, but I have others that fit perfectly.

More on my signature
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by Gbest90(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
fergie001:
My blood is blue......Chelsea wins 4-1 but will exit by away-goals rule. ghettokid1 Vickyrotex Fuckingmallam45 Ebukahades10 Gbest90
My blood is blue The sky is blue ktbffh
gringringringrin Then you must be a chameleon.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) by fergie001: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gbest90:

gringringringrin Then you must be a chameleon.
How? grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.