Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) (58853 Views)

Haiti: 300000 flee capital As Armed Gangs Storm Prison, Free Hundreds Of Inmates / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by perdollar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
and they want me to b comfortable seeing sbdy WT d name Alh. Mohammed Chukwuemeka in my region. tufiakwa. my generations unborn wl not experience wat Berbers, Moors Etc r currently experiencing.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Sososo(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Prison break reloaded
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
What are they even fighting for.
How do people get brainwashed
they are fighting for their religion of piss na u don forget 70 abi 72 virgins
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by ogbuefi677(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
How this terrorists keep getting huge number of followers still baffle me
Quran.
According to that book,d best thing you can do in this world is to fight for Allah.
If you die in d process,even better.
72 virgins and unlimited alcohol await you in their imaginary paradise

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by joycegurl: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
chai,human life no get value again?
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Empiree: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
they are on govt payroll. The same govt that is fighting terror
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Rilwayne001: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Arabs are generally violent people. They enjoy basking in hostility and violence. Every race with its horrible side. Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
They recruit them simple. There are some people who are willing to lay their life to go to "heaven with the 72 virgins".
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Bunk20: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wars,
Blood baths and killings
Earthquakes in Diver places
Floods
Fires
Tornadoes
Pestilences
Locust Invasion
No Continent and Nation is Spared

If you are Seeing all these things and you Do not see the Need to Sit up and Prepare yourself for what is Coming, it's Highly Unfortunate!

If you are Seeing these things and you see no Need to Make Peace with Jesus Christ! It's Unfortunate!

If you are Seeing all these, and what you are Occupied with is to Insult the Preacher , it's Unfortunate!

Pls Even if you Wana Insult me, Don't Insult the Message! Take Heed to them. They are Records and they will Speak on the other side..

If you Have Ears to Hear, you Should Hear!
Great message

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
sad Islamabada$$holes angry sad
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by olisaEze(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chei!! More than 60% of those escaped jihadis are headed ultimately for Fulani militia and Boko Haram in Nigeria if they’re not caught.

Just imagine escaping from Afghanistan and getting pardoned in Nigeria after being pampered and fed wella. Only if you can make the trip there!! undecided
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Devgru: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Reminiscent of the February 2006 prison break that freed 23 militants and enabled the rise of Nasir al-Wuhayshi and Al Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
light099:
Until humans cease to exist, there would be no peace in the world.
The world has never remained the same ever since humans came into the scene. Humans are the weapons of mass destruction.
If you come in peace, remember some others feed on evil. A man's foes are they of his own household.
They brought the religion of peace, but immediately the world started breaking up in pieces.
Some took away the religion, but rebellion and violence still never departed.
Remove religious killings, racial and political killings would replace it.
Remove the terrorists, the mass shooters would replace them; remove the mass shooters, the highway robbers would replace them; remove the highway robbers, the treasury looters would replace them; remove the looters, police brutality would replace them; remove police brutality, rape would replace it; remove rape, child abuse would replace it; remove child abuse, domestic homicide and suicide would replace it.
Remove one vice and two or more would replace it.

Take away segregation, racism would replace it.
Take away racism, tribalism would replace it.
Take away tribalism, ethnicity would replace it.
Take away ethnicity, social status discrimination would replace it.
Take away social status; hate, envy, pride would replace it.
No matter how hard you try, humans would always have reasons to be against one another.
we were created "in the image of the elohim(the Gods);so we took after them. I'm sure the Gods also fight in heaven

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by xynerise: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Roon9:
Will there ever be peace on Earth?

NO!!
Better stop watching too many Disney animation. No such thing as happy ever after.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by PigTormentor: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
So the US military couldn't stop these rag tag thugs after all the billions that have been spent over the years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Judolisco(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
U don't want western education or religion yet u will drive western cars, use western weapons, clothes, shoes, phones, internet... I've not seen a more confused set of people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by PericomaNwankwo: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wars,
Blood baths and killings
Floods
Fires
Tornadoes
Pestilences
Locust Invasion

If you are Seeing all these things and you Do not see the Need to Sit up and Prepare yourself for what is Coming, it's Highly Unfortunate!

If you are Seeing these things and you see no Need to Make Peace with Jesus Christ! It's Unfortunate!

If you are Seeing all these, and what you are Occupied with is to Insult the Preacher , it's Unfortunate!

Pls Even if you Wana Insult me, Don't Insult the Message! Take Heed to them. They are Records and they will Speak on the other side..

Mumu even according to your Bible, the first siblings ended up killing themselves. So violence have been in existence from time immemorial. grin

I know your type, you're in a mood, you'll get better.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Danielnino00(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
ojun50:

Nigeria own too much
Bokoharm
Corruption
Poltians
Covid 19
Rape
Nddc
House rep
Family matter
Yahoo yahoo
No job
Hike in price
.........................Nigerian hard abeg................

Would you rather live in Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Kingluqman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Add Faint join abeg grin
ojun50:

Nigeria own too much
Bokoharm
Corruption
Poltians
Covid 19
Rape
Nddc
House rep
Family matter
Yahoo yahoo
No job
Hike in price
.........................Nigerian hard abeg................
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by franugo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

MURIC your input is needed here

Hmmm...what baffles me actually is how they manage to stay hidden in this age of advanced tech

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Jazzgreen(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
I wonder why they even keep these terrorists as hostages. Why not execute them all.

Cos that's what they do to others
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Kissiemu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
tillaman:
Chai, they don unleash mayhem to the society again
Look at how dirty they all look, same people will still bow down and pray after taking lives they can’t give
Confused lots
Nna men!
How many religions dey fear God? Na so sister Mary wey commit abortion on Sunday go lead for praise n worship on Sunday morning for church.

What can a niggah do?
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Cocobongo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wars,
Blood baths and killings
Floods
Fires
Tornadoes
Pestilences
Locust Invasion

The people that brought the religion you are worshipping are the same people who fought wars like world war one, world war 2, and also destroy the city of Hiroshima in Japan killing over billions of people.
Bro open your eyes and see.. Join us and let's make this world a better place for our children to live...
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Daddysidhan: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dermmy come and see your Terrorist brothers
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by EdiskyHarry: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
I wonder how people are busy killing people bcoz of an assumed 7 fresh virgins in heaven.
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kissiemu:

Nna men!
How many religions dey fear God? Na so sister Mary wey commit abortion on Sunday go lead for praise n worship on Sunday morning for church.

What can a niggah do?
preach it brother!!!
No one could have said better
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
sad Islam
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by backnbeta(f): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

MURIC your input is needed here
Mumuric is heading that way if their wings are not clipped on time undecided
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Idrisk19(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Not only Nigeria security is tampered

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wars,
Blood baths and killings
Floods
Fires
Tornadoes
Pestilences
Locust Invasion

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.