Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What You May Not Have Been Told About Carrying The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You May Not Have Been Told About Carrying The Cross (139 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You May Not Have Been Told About Carrying The Cross by MistadeRegal(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good evening everyone. It is by the grace of GOD that we all see the light of today... All blessings, glory, wisdom, thanksgiving, honour, power, might, adoration, exaltation, dominion, kingdom, judgment, majesty, excellency, be unto GOD forever. Amen.

Do not forget, let your mind be with GOD in whatever you do, think, say... For the days are getting closer at the rising of every morning sun.
Third World War 'might' be coming before the rise of the Antichrist... Pray.
World War I casualties: about 40 million. World War II casualties: about 85 million.

Now, within 1945 to 2020, there had been 75 years of massive expansion and development in military defense mechanisms, systems, formation and artillery. Which means much more casualties of war loading.

The world leaders might be calling and the people crying for peace, but how many of them are laying down arms for peace to reign? 1942 to 1945, only one nation was able to build an A-bomb. But today, nuclear warhead is the pride of several nation's military defense.

Now, are these for hunting deers or elks?

And we say the world will be better and safer to dwell in? Well perhaps not this very planet earth. Because it's coming to take heavy damage and several bodies lying on the streets dead and wasted away... But pray that no matter what, you do not have to partake in it.

Someone may tell you it's not necessary to pray because you already have GOD in you... I laughed when I heard a preacher say that because when CHRIST JESUS was on earth, despite being who he is, he prayed all through the night without sleeping or tired of praying. And you think you don't need to pray?

If CHRIST JESUS can say this in Luke 18:1 "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;" then who is anyone to say prayer is not necessary because GOD dwells in us?

Therefore, do not let the fire of prayer in you quench. Because that's what the devil your enemy is always waiting for.... before he strikes when you're too relaxed to pick up your weapons of warfare again...which is prayer.

Never underestimate the power of/in prayer/praying. It is like two strikers on a football pitch taking a one-two shot to a goal. One shoots an assist and the other takes the goal shot. You are the player on assist. Your prayer is the ball and GOD makes your prayer a goal.

Therefore, never be weary of prayer. And now, a prayer point: Tell GOD you're saying these prayers in advance before the time it's needed, that whenever the time shall come that people begin to take the Mark of the Beast, that, according to his Word here:

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth; GOD please keep me safe.

For JESUS CHRIST has spoken before now that: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36.

More is still coming to the world. Because the world must be tested to know those who truly believe and those who just did with their lips... GOD cannot be mocked neither deceived with eye, lips and vain service or worship. Be you also ready.

That's why JESUS CHRIST said: "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew:24:13; "In your patience possess ye your souls." Luke:21:19; "For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." Luke:21:22.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Believing on the LORD JESUS CHRIST is all you need to be able to enter the Kingdom of GOD. But do not think it ends there because you might face persecutions which will tempt you to deny him. There are some who deceive others with the following words:

"Peter denied the LORD and repented later. If you face such situation as death, being forced or asked to deny your faith or get killed, deny JESUS CHRIST and repent later." My brethren, that's Satan talking to you. Remember there is power in confession.

For the fact that you denied JESUS CHRIST does not mean those threatening you will set you free. It is a tactic to make sure you never enter into the Kingdom of GOD. That's why our LORD JESUS CHRIST said be faithful unto death and I'll give you a crown of life.

No matter what you face, stand your ground. If they'll release you, they will. If GOD will make them release you, He will. If they'll kill you, they will. If GOD will let them kill you that He might bring you up to Him, He will. But one thing is, NEVER DENY CHRIST.

Though this is not as easy as it seem, but it's the only thing to do. Because our LORD JESUS CHRIST had briefed before that:

"These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."
John:16:1-3

Now, observe what is going on around the world? Today, Christians remain the most persecuted people all over the world both at home and abroad. Targeted to be killed because of their belief.

We hear people saying we all have a freedom of religion but these same people arises to kill others who do not share their religious beliefs. Nowhere now is safe for Christians. But that's why we must be ready always.

Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST so as to obtain your free ticket to heaven. That even whenever death comes knocking, you don't die in vain to be tormented in Hell and later again in the Lake of Fire.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST may return at any time from now.
Don't take this as a joke.
Don't take this as mere word of religion.
Don't read this and become offended in JESUS CHRIST.

It is one truth many ministers are hiding from you in order to keep you being a Christian but not a Rapture Ready Soul.
Live a holy life and keep looking up for the Day of the return of your Redeemer.

Be ready.

Resist the mark of that evil man and his prophet. Reject their RFID Microchip implant. Reject their on•skin•printed•barcode. You have been notified. Save a soul today. It is your duty as a WATCHMAN.

GOD bless us all.

Amen.
Re: What You May Not Have Been Told About Carrying The Cross by Xscape1993(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
MistadeRegal:
Good evening everyone. It is by the grace of GOD that we all see the light of today... All blessings, glory, wisdom, thanksgiving, honour, power, might, adoration, exaltation, dominion, kingdom, judgment, majesty, excellency, be unto GOD forever. Amen.

Do not forget, let your mind be with GOD in whatever you do, think, say... For the days are getting closer at the rising of every morning sun.
Third World War 'might' be coming before the rise of the Antichrist... Pray.
World War I casualties: about 40 million. World War II casualties: about 85 million.

Now, within 1945 to 2020, there had been 75 years of massive expansion and development in military defense mechanisms, systems, formation and artillery. Which means much more casualties of war loading.

The world leaders might be calling and the people crying for peace, but how many of them are laying down arms for peace to reign? 1942 to 1945, only one nation was able to build an A-bomb. But today, nuclear warhead is the pride of several nation's military defense.

Now, are these for hunting deers or elks?

And we say the world will be better and safer to dwell in? Well perhaps not this very planet earth. Because it's coming to take heavy damage and several bodies lying on the streets dead and wasted away... But pray that no matter what, you do not have to partake in it.

Someone may tell you it's not necessary to pray because you already have GOD in you... I laughed when I heard a preacher say that because when CHRIST JESUS was on earth, despite being who he is, he prayed all through the night without sleeping or tired of praying. And you think you don't need to pray?

If CHRIST JESUS can say this in Luke 18:1 "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;" then who is anyone to say prayer is not necessary because GOD dwells in us?

Therefore, do not let the fire of prayer in you quench. Because that's what the devil your enemy is always waiting for.... before he strikes when you're too relaxed to pick up your weapons of warfare again...which is prayer.

Never underestimate the power of/in prayer/praying. It is like two strikers on a football pitch taking a one-two shot to a goal. One shoots an assist and the other takes the goal shot. You are the player on assist. Your prayer is the ball and GOD makes your prayer a goal.

Therefore, never be weary of prayer. And now, a prayer point: Tell GOD you're saying these prayers in advance before the time it's needed, that whenever the time shall come that people begin to take the Mark of the Beast, that, according to his Word here:

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth; GOD please keep me safe.

For JESUS CHRIST has spoken before now that: "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36.

More is still coming to the world. Because the world must be tested to know those who truly believe and those who just did with their lips... GOD cannot be mocked neither deceived with eye, lips and vain service or worship. Be you also ready.

That's why JESUS CHRIST said: "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew:24:13; "In your patience possess ye your souls." Luke:21:19; "For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." Luke:21:22.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Believing on the LORD JESUS CHRIST is all you need to be able to enter the Kingdom of GOD. But do not think it ends there because you might face persecutions which will tempt you to deny him. There are some who deceive others with the following words:

"Peter denied the LORD and repented later. If you face such situation as death, being forced or asked to deny your faith or get killed, deny JESUS CHRIST and repent later." My brethren, that's Satan talking to you. Remember there is power in confession.

For the fact that you denied JESUS CHRIST does not mean those threatening you will set you free. It is a tactic to make sure you never enter into the Kingdom of GOD. That's why our LORD JESUS CHRIST said be faithful unto death and I'll give you a crown of life.

No matter what you face, stand your ground. If they'll release you, they will. If GOD will make them release you, He will. If they'll kill you, they will. If GOD will let them kill you that He might bring you up to Him, He will. But one thing is, NEVER DENY CHRIST.

Though this is not as easy as it seem, but it's the only thing to do. Because our LORD JESUS CHRIST had briefed before that:

"These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."
John:16:1-3

Now, observe what is going on around the world? Today, Christians remain the most persecuted people all over the world both at home and abroad. Targeted to be killed because of their belief.

We hear people saying we all have a freedom of religion but these same people arises to kill others who do not share their religious beliefs. Nowhere now is safe for Christians. But that's why we must be ready always.

Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST so as to obtain your free ticket to heaven. That even whenever death comes knocking, you don't die in vain to be tormented in Hell and later again in the Lake of Fire.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST may return at any time from now.
Don't take this as a joke.
Don't take this as mere word of religion.
Don't read this and become offended in JESUS CHRIST.

It is one truth many ministers are hiding from you in order to keep you being a Christian but not a Rapture Ready Soul.
Live a holy life and keep looking up for the Day of the return of your Redeemer.

Be ready.

Resist the mark of that evil man and his prophet. Reject their RFID Microchip implant. Reject their on•skin•printed•barcode. You have been notified. Save a soul today. It is your duty as a WATCHMAN.

GOD bless us all.

Amen.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy Is Selfishness / Church Reopening : How ? / Man Alleges Enugu Govt Demolished Church Property With $50k (n17m) Sound Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.