Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Solar Guide And Solar Kit For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solar Guide And Solar Kit For Sale (803 Views)

My Complete Business Guide And Resources / We Sell Original Deep Cycle Battery From Usa. For Your Inverter And Solar Panels / Start Up And Management Of Ngo, Guide And Link To Fund And Grant Covered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Guide And Solar Kit For Sale by ezet(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2011
If you are interested in learning exactly how to generate power and reduce your bill then this is the perfect resource for you! With the ever increasing costs of living, there is no better time than right now to stop throwing money out the window and start generating our own electricity. Over the last few years, we have figured out how to significantly reduce the cost of solar panels making it more affordable for the average home owner just like you.

Now you can build a single panel or a complete array of panels to power your home for a fraction of retail cost.
Did you know? A basic solar installation from a retailer can take 30 years to pay back and cost you well over N2, 000,000? This is simply too much for many to afford and the pay back time is far too long. This prompted us to do some research into how the solar panels are created and how we could make them ourselves.
I soon realized it was possible to make solar panels for MUCH cheaper than retail price, saving thousands. Moreover, it was actually easier than we thought!

If you have already contacted your local solar supplier then I'm sure you already know how expensive installation can be. You probably thought - "That's far too much for me to afford". But now there is an easy to follow guide that will show you exactly how to make solar panels and solar kit for much cheaper cost. The guide was developed so that people like you can save thousands on your solar panel system. This guide will help you build your own solar panel. You will learn how to make a solar panel that produces up to 120 watts. Moreover, you can then join these panels together to produce over 1KW of power.

You don't need to be a builder, anybody can make solar panels. It's really quite easy to make solar panels once you know a few industry secrets. The guide is broken down into an easy to follow format that will walk you through step-by-step. There are plenty of pictures and diagrams for you to look at in the guide but if you still need help, just email us! We are more than happy to answer any questions you have.

This guide has helped many to create a well polished solar panel that generated enough electricity to run some household appliances! Anybody can do this. This is a great opportunity to save money and go green at the same time.

Before you get started on your solar energy project you need to make sure you have the right tools.
Some people find it hard to believe you can make quality solar panels for less than N20,000. Well, we have proven it's definitely possible. There are now people from all over parts of the country making their own solar panels and saving thousands! It really does make sense to build your own solar panels, especially when it's this affordable and easy.
Solar Guide N2000,
Flux pen N2000
Solar Kit (solar cell, tabbing wire & bus wire) N150/watt
Good Reasons to go green
No matter how you look at it, we cannot continue to rely on fossil fuel as our source of energy. Green energy is fast becoming popular in Nigeria because of advantages it holds over other sources of energy. AVAILABILITY; during the day solar panel generates electricity that can be used or stored for future usage. The truth is that there will be daylight at the birth of each day and that is all is needed for production, whether the day is cloudy or sunny. FREE; Once you are through with the installation, you`ll have your energy produced free of charge. MAINTENANCE FREE; there is no moving part in your system so the issue of wear and tear would not come to play. All you’ll need do is occasional cleaning. POLLUTION FREE: No toxic gas will be discharged in the course of energy production. NOISE FREE; the system operates without causing any sound. COST; The claim that green energy is very expensive no longer holds truth as you can actually do it at very low price. SELF MANAGEMENT; Once installed, you are in full control and thus can make power available for your usage 24 hours a day.
This is a fun DIY project that you are really going to enjoy. You can then show your friends and family what you have built. I'm sure they will be impressed!

If you are ready to go green, call 08035460059 or send mail to eztopenergy.ng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advise / Access Bank Is Set To Sack Over 1500 Staff Of Intercontinental Bank On 30/01/12 / Where Can I Get Alldos Pump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.