Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! (3667 Views)

AWCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Senegal - 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2006
so far i have seen all the group games through that website and i can still watch games from day 1
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Ozone(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2006
Thanks davidylan. I will get all the Nigeria games.

P.S. Nice Blog.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2006
Ozone:

Thanks davidylan. I will get all the Nigeria games.

P.S. Nice Blog.

thanks a million! cool site too.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Akolawole(m): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2006
bagoma:

@ pie1ect, didn't expect Ghana to lose this way, not with the way they came out against Nigeria and certainly not with the way they've been talking, the coach, their journalists, fans et al..
o ma se oooo!

at least here we wont under-rate the Tunisians.

Why did you worry about Ghana,they shoot themself in the leg, we have beaten Senegal for them,but they fail to win Zimbabwe.
Please dont remind me of Tunisia, beside Arab solidarity for them in Egypt, they are good on their day. I dont want to remember Mexico 86 qualification.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by adeore(f): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2006
Mikel is not good for 1st half his good for only 2nd half, he need to watch the 1st half so dt he will know what to play in 2nd half cos d guy always have tension
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by osteen(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2006
the boyz tried to play as safe as they could in the Nigeria - Senegal Match and am glad they won. Meeting tunisia is probably the best draw for us in the quater final 'cos tunisia appear to be the most organized team in the tornament so far and i have the strong believe that our boyz play better against opposition they fill are worth their onions. Good luck to the boyz. wink
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by vichel(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2006
Good thing we won, am so excited, but those who were shouting for Obafemi/Makinwa partnership, what did it achieve? nothing. Remember that nigeria scored when Kanu was introduced for Makinwa. Perharps we've been looking @ the wrong places. Think about Martins/Kanu.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 02, 2006
vichel:

Good thing we won, am so excited, but those who were shouting for Obafemi/Makinwa partnership, what did it achieve? nothing. Remember that nigeria scored when Kanu was introduced for Makinwa. Perharps we've been looking @ the wrong places. Think about Martins/Kanu.

foul! martins and kanu ke? the secret to kanu is coming from the bench to change the tempo of the game. kanu is not a 90 minute player anymore, we need a ball fighter like ayo makinwa in that attack alongside martins.

and pls stop dismissing that pair, compare the fact that many of them are only playing together for the first time in more than 4 months! After all what of Didier Drogba?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Farriel(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2006
Makinwa? shocked To do what? Run around from one point to another without causing any real damage? Abeg, the Super Eagles don't need him for anything, except of course there's an underlying racing involved in matches and we wish to see him participate in 400m marathons in football games and give us a surprise gold. Aghahowa is a brilliant, better player, but just hasn't found his rhythm so far in the tournament.

Nigeria played very badly and somehow won the match in the end. Senegal clearly deserved a victory. I'm delighted we won, but I'm dispirited at the performance of the team. Such a horrible play on the part of the Nigerians.

As for Taiwo, I'm clearly not impressed with his lacklustre defensive skills. What's with all the overlappings and poor markings. If him score goal with a blasting shot, them say make him no siddon for our half of the field again? Udeze or Babayaro would have done better in our last three games, but maybe they just wouldn't have scored that goal against Ghana.

I hope the Super Eagles improve their performance against the Tunisians (and in further matches, that is if they defeat Tunisia).
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by viviansam(f): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2006
That guy Papilo...Kanu, is probably related to the God of soccer. he is an agent of change. In the game against Zimbabwe, he made accurate passes that resulted in the attacking formation that gave us the Mikel's Corner kick that Obodo nodded in the net., and Mikel's 2nd goal.

Against Senegal, for me, experience made the difference. The younger eagles where lacking composure. When the coach brought in Kanu, Garba Lawal and Nsofor. What did we get, an overheated attack too hot for the Senegalese, accurate passes were made to Obafemi and he made his mark.
Aside occupying the 1st position in group D, our team's performance has not been super. And in the other teams too, I have not seen a superlative performance. Any of the Quarter finalists can just grab that cup with a combination of determination, team play and the technical capacity of the Coach to select the right players for any match. The cup is a grab for any.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by vichel(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2006
davidylan:

foul! martins and kanu ke? the secret to kanu is coming from the bench to change the tempo of the game. kanu is not a 90 minute player anymore, we need a ball fighter like ayo makinwa in that attack alongside martins.

and please stop dismissing that pair, compare the fact that many of them are only playing together for the first time in more than 4 months! After all what of Didier Drogba?
Well so his Aghawonder and Martins, but noooooo u guys won't give them a chance. Ayo is a great player, but i still prefer Aghawonder any day. He's our Talisman
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by abbeymum(m): 4:06am On Feb 03, 2006
Popular Demanded" pay bac tyme 4 Tunisia grin Grab ur Copy on Saturday wink
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetheart afa? @Beautygoddesss
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Sweetheart afa? @Beautygoddesss
am so fyn.u?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am so fyn.u?
I was feeling headache and body pains.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
I was feeling headache and body pains.
WHY
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
WHY
I no knw
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
I no knw
Watin u do 2day
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Watin u do 2day
Am sorrygrin
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Am sorrygrin
ahhh
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ahhh
Why Xclaiming?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ahhh
My love, i have achieved my goal by seeing your action 2nite.Why do you always reject me then?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2022
RichProminent:
My love, i have achieved my goal by seeing your action 2nite.Why do you always reject me then?
am just concerned na.gud morning
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Good morning.y did u just left with anger?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
RichProminent:
Good morning.y did u just left with anger?
am sry i slept off
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am sry i slept off
I thought you were angered!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2022
RichProminent:
I thought you were angered!
angered at wat?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
What r u concerned abt?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
angered at wat?
I may nt knw.hw ur nite?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2022
RichProminent:
What r u concerned abt?
wat made ur body 2 pain u
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by Beautygoddesss: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2022
RichProminent:
I may nt knw.hw ur nite?
slept like a baby.urs??
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! by RichProminent(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
wat made ur body 2 pain u
I was beaten by rain and u fail to agree to my toasting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o / Best Sports Betting Strategy Of 3 Odds 3X From The No.1 Expert Tipster / Paul Pogba Finally Sign For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.