Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Biafra Is A Scam Any Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Scam Any Day (1345 Views)

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Kentursky(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ebus Pharmacy in Port Harcourt that now sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for N50,000 is owned by an Igbo man. The drug was previously sold for N2500 but since that doctor in the US said the drug cures COVID-19, the pharmacy made over 1000% increment.

Is that how Biafra will turn into Dubai in a matter of time if the secession happens?

Biafra my ass! Mind you, am Igbo from Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Baawaa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
From the days of ojukwu Biafra has been a scam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Obalatule: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thats Capitalism for you and it's practised around the world, You need to get your head checked for bringing Biafra into it..Dundee

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by yarimo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
from day one BIAFRA is a very big scam grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Unclekayfarms: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:
Ebus Pharmacy in Port Harcourt that now sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for N50,000 is owned by an Igbo man. The drug was previously sold for N2500 but since that doctor in the US said the drug cures COVID-19, the pharmacy made over 1000% increment.

Is that how Biafra will turn into Dubai in a matter of time if the secession happens?

Out of point cause PH is never part of Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Kentursky(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
My submission stands. Now cry me a lagoon, u Liliputian.
Obalatule:
Thats Capitalism for you and it's practised around the world, You need to get your head checked for bringing Biafra into it..Dundee
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by helinues: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
My hands and mouth no dey ooo... grin cheesy
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by helinues: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:

Stop talking trash..

That's being in human... An opportunist or that matter.

Hian!
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by mrvitalis(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Stop talking trash..

Hian!
Open your own and sale and 2500 na and run him out of business or shut up

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Muna4real(f): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:

So are we right If we say that Nigeria became a scam when the price of tomatoes, onions, carrots ,garri, pepper increased because of covid 19?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by helinues: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Open your own and sale and 2500 na and run him out of business or shut up

Is the guy the only pharmacist in Rivers State not to talk of Nigeria?

You guys are simply an opportunistic
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Kentursky(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
The increment is over 1000%. Stop talking balderdash.
Muna4real:

So are we right If we say that Nigeria became a scam when the price of tomatoes, onions, carrots ,garri, pepper increased because of covid 19?
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Muna4real(f): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:
The increment is over 1000%. Stop talking balderdash.

And so? It doesn't matter if it is 1000% or not. Just answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by IamWonderful: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sure we know
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Obalatule: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Stop talking trash..

Hian!
it's called capitalism, whatever moral label you want to put on it is entirely up to you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by mrvitalis(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:
U are lost already.

Eghu!
Open a shop near him and sale for 2500 na ...u see opportunity they dull I doubt u are Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by mrvitalis(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Is the guy the only pharmacist in Rivers State not to talk of Nigeria?

You guys are simply an opportunistic
He opens his shop sales at his price ..Bros sale your cheaper if u can

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Obalatule: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:
My submission stands. Now cry me a lagoon, u Liliputian.
You are the one crying yourself an ocean grin....I hope you snatched the drug from him undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Banmeallday: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:

Your President not giving you live speech or address on COVID should be your concern. NDDC officials and North East Commission looting billions of Naira should be your problem.

The increase in rape of women in the Nigger Area should be your problem, as well as the increase in killings in the North and other areas by Islamic Terrorist should be your problem.

The borrowing of billions from China should have brought shame to you being the “giant of Africa”....

But of course, you are black and a Nigger.

Biafra is not for everyone, certainly not Niggers like U

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Ojiofor: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kentursky:

Nigeria herself is a complete scam where snake and monkies swallows billions public fund.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by helinues: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
it's called capitalism, whatever moral label you want to put on it is entirely up to you

It's called an opportunistic.. Someone taking an advantage of present situation to benefit hinselfwhich in general is in human..

Call spade a spade....

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Kentursky(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
U are the one to keep quiet u tart. Until I see signs that Biafra will be better than Nigerian will I support the agitation for Biafra. All I see now is just hate for Buhari because he defeated Jonathan in 2015 n Atiku in 2019 (IPOB's preferred candidates).
Tallesty1:
Keep quiet oga. You guys are just too lame to understand that all these reasons you usually give to support your claim that Biafra cannot stand are things that are happening in Nigeria.

Man sells item at high price in Nigeria..... Biafra cannot stand.

Two communities clash in Nigeria..... Biafra cannot stand.

Meanwhile your dear Nigeria is the home to the three out of top 5 terrorists organizations in the world but that doesn't bother you.

Your Biafra phobia will kill you eventually.

Meanwhile your beautiful Nigeria just budgeted N60+ billion for building of a school fence.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by helinues: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

He opens his shop sales at his price ..Bros sale your cheaper if u can

Stop talking trash.. Why is he the only one selling that ridiculous price?

Hoping for the relevant agency to close his store down and waiting for you guys to wail as usual..
Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by mrvitalis(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Stop talking trash.. Why is he the only one selling that ridiculous price?

Hoping for the relevant agency to close his store down and waiting for you guys to wail as usual..
It's capitalism ...he didn't force u to buy Oga ...go to other places ...that's how capitalism works ...but you are too dumb to know

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Scam Any Day by Obalatule: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

It's called an opportunistic.. Someone taking an advantage of present situation to benefit hinselfwhich in general is in human..

Call spade a spade....
You are not even half as smart as you like to think, what business in the world is not opportunistic?....lol....Every business in a capitalist market is always seeking new opportunities to exploit....No wonder you afonjemus are not good in business..... Dundee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Will Actualise A Civilised Nation Away From Nigeria's Barbarism — Akintoy / 2023:2011 Presidential Election Throwback Result / Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.