Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Vacancy - I.t/maintenance Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy - I.t/maintenance Officer (266 Views)

Vacancy: I.t/maintenance Officer / I.t/maintenance Officer / VACANCY!...I Made $10 In 30mins, You Can Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - I.t/maintenance Officer by Omashowen: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vacancy: Information Technology & Maintenance Officer

Experience & Qualification:

• The ideal candidate must have a minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
• Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
• Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.

Job description
•             Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
•             Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
•             Completes IT related projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
•             Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
•             Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
•             Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing IT compliant standards in the business.
•             Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
•             Schedule and complete regular “Preventative Maintenance Program".
•             Prepare and regularly update Service Reports.
•             General Office Maintenance (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical) in all the offices. All activities relating to replacement & repairs Office Equipment’s, Furniture and Fittings

Preferably male

•             Applicant must be proactive and have a technical, logical thought process
•             Problem-solving skills
•             An ability to stick to strict deadlines
•             An ability to prioritize and delegate

Method of Application: Interested applicants should send CV to hr_admin@adcem.com

(1) (Reply)

A Secretary /collection Officer / HOW TRUE IS THIS? / Urgent Vacancies – Interview 12/09/2020 For Female Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.