Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? (459 Views)

How Foreign Airlines Partly Repatriated $802m ‘trapped Funds’ From Nigeria / Nigerian Airlines To Receive 40 Brand New Aircraft In 36 Months / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? by Ofejiro20: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I'm confused on what to do ATM. I'm set to receive money from a female friend in the United States from a range of about $2000 - $2500. I'm just looking for the "safest" and "fastest" way of receiving money without hassles nor issues forthcoming now or later on.

Was thinking about PayPal but I can't stand their troubles and wahala of limitations. And I should clear the air that the source and funds are legitimate and legal, and not from fraudulent or some scammy activities as some people would think. This is my first time of receiving money from the international community hence the reason for my curiosity. Suggestion and advice will be welcomed at this point
Re: How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? by davide470(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
There are tons of online money transfer websites your US friend can use to transfer straight to your Naira Bank account:

Remitly
Transferwise
WorldRemit
MoneyGram
Azimo etc.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2020
is WU out of service?!
Re: How Do I Receive Funds From The International Community? by Greatzeus(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ofejiro20:
Good evening everyone, please I'm confused on what to do ATM. I'm set to receive money from a female friend in the United States from a range of about $2000 - $2500. I'm just looking for the "safest" and "fastest" way of receiving money without hassles nor issues forthcoming now or later on.

Was thinking about PayPal but I can't stand their troubles and wahala of limitations. And I should clear the air that the source and funds are legitimate and legal, and not from fraudulent or some scammy activities as some people would think. This is my first time of receiving money from the international community hence the reason for my curiosity. Suggestion and advice will be welcomed at this point
Female friend? Or you mean the old granny you deceived with pictures of a white dude? grin na joke oh grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments While Travelling. / Crossing Desert And Sea Is Enslavement Not Achievement To Brag Of / Which Country Can Accept My Poor IELTS Score For Studies Or Immigration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.