Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person (508 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by agbolahan1991(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
My wife just stop breastfeeding our 1n half years old daughter as a result of her pregnancy...she complained about her swollen breast n I told her to see the doctor n she went to a pharmacy ...she was given a drug that contains an ampliclox...I felt bad knowing the effect of ampliclox n its potency ...she didn't tell the pharmacist about her pregnancy
I want to know if my weeks old unborn child is safe please
Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by ajailer(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
it's an antibiotic, and I believe pregnant women are always told not to use it without a doctor's prescription so I will advise you to visit a doctor about it..... besides, Google is your friend and you can always find out.

1 Like

Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by psucc(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please kindly take her to the nearest Primary Health Centre/ Post.

They have the best info for her.

Please don't try the ampiclox of a thing.
Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by Emary(f): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ampiclox is safe for anyone of any age, even newborns, pregnant and breast-feeding mothers, unless they have a known penicillin allergy. However, she should see a doctor to get a proper examination and diagnosis of her breast condition.
Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
agbolahan1991:
My wife just stop breastfeeding our 1n half years old daughter as a result of her pregnancy...she complained about her swollen breast n I told her to see the doctor n she went to a pharmacy ...she was given a drug that contains an ampliclox...I felt bad knowing the effect of ampliclox n its potency ...she didn't tell the pharmacist about her pregnancy
I want to know if my weeks old unborn child is safe please

Pls ohhh, play safe this time with early stage of pregnancy

Her breast is swollen because she stopped breast feeding and it will get better and she will pass the delayed breast milk through urine

But best option is for her to go to hospital and see a doctor who will advise her better considering her present pregnancy

Don't come here to tell us any pity story from an avoidable mistake
Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
...but since when did women start going to pharmacy for antenatal? And from pharmacy to nairaland...this naijeriya just de somehow.
Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by LadySarah: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerians can sha play with their lives. Antenatal in primary health center is as cheap as anything. N1k.

For weaning it is normal. She should take paracematol if she can't endure the pain and use a cold cabbage to cover her boobs then her bra. It will cool the area. By the 4th to 5thbday there will be relief.

No need for antibiotics!
Re: Can A Pregnant Woman Take An Ampliclox ...need Advise From An Experienced Person by TheeDetective: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
STOP THIS SELF-MEDICATION FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND TAKE YOUR PREGNANT WIFE TO HOSPITAL TO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET THE PROPER MEDICAL CARE REQUIRED FOR HER AND STOP PUTTING HER LIFE IN DANGER. YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL YOU THAT.undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Witchcraft Always Attributed To The Man's Family / Do You Have Any Friend (please Join In This Conversation ) / High Chair For Baby For Sale Price 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.