Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Widowed Mother Of Three (3) Narrates Her Ordeal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widowed Mother Of Three (3) Narrates Her Ordeal (252 Views)

Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Widowed Mother Of Three (3) Narrates Her Ordeal by queenamawo: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
In her words: “We were sleeping around 12 midnight when we heard gunshots. We initially thought it was our local vigilantes, but after the second shot I quickly woke my three children from sleep. I heard more gunshots and so we ran out of the house.
“We went to a neighbour’s house but saw the house was empty. We came back and locked ourselves in our small kitchen but the sounds of bullets continued loudly all over the village and people were screaming, so we ran out of our house and out of the village. We were still being pursued. We got to a hill and looked behind and saw houses in Chibwob village on fire. We could still hear gunshots.”

Continue; https://queenamawo.ng/tragedy-of-an-abnormal-society-widowed-mother-of-three-3-narrates-her-ordeal-while-trying-to-escape-an-attack-on-her-community/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

(1) (Reply)

closed / Generator Smoke Suffocates Mother And Daughter To Death In The Room / What Unpopular Opinions Do You Have That People May Not Necessarily Agree On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.