Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Prayer Points For The New Week. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For The New Week. (321 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The New Week. by MFMRevivalist: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
1. Every trap of a Jezebel set for me, break in the name of Jesus
2. Holy Ghost, Blood of Jesus laminate my life in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my body, soul and spirit for complete deliverance in the name of Jesus
4. Holy Ghost fire, convert me to God's weapon of war, in the name of Jesus
5. My father, let my enemies fall by their own counsel, in Jesus' name
6. By your favour, O Lord, the people whom I have not known shall serve me, in the name of Jesus .
7. As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me, the strangers shall submit themselves unto me, in the name of Jesus.
8. My father, hear my voice whenever I call in the name of Jesus.
9. Anointing of overcomes, come upon me in the name of Jesus
10. Anointing that terrifies the enemy, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Disgrace producers, I am not your victims, due in the name of Jesus.
12. Power of the most high, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy Ghost fire, begin to arrest the spirit of doubt in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
14. Holy Ghost and fire, fill my body, soul and spirit in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy ghost fire, circulate all over my body, in the name of Jesus.
16. Holy Ghost, arise and let me be the echo of your spirit, in the name of Jesus.
17. Where is th Lord God of Elijah arise and put all my enemies to shame in the name of Jesus.
18. Oh Lord my God, this month, this week Bless me more than the way I imagine in Jesus name.
19.I shall not die but live in the name of Jesus Christ.
20. Begin to thank God for answering your prayers.
Re: Prayer Points For The New Week. by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Amen and Amen.

(1) (Reply)

PDF File / Africa's Self-styled Prophet's And Their 'miracles Here's The Truth Styles To Br / Trying To Determine The Timing Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.