Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. (19599 Views)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by MFMRevivalist: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Are u looking for help from above? Pls confess and pray aggressively.

Psalm 121:1-8

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Divine help is real, and it is the heritage of every believer in Christ. We have compiled 30 prayer points for help from above to enable you call on the God that helps. Are you in any desperate situation? Do you think this case cannot be solved? My dear friend, there is nothing that is impossible with God. We must learn to call on him in times of need. When we call on him in faith, we will see His mighty hand in our midst.

30 Prayer points for help from above

1). With the help of God, I claim all my spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus in Jesus name.

2). Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, help me as i pursue the purpose of my life in Jesus name.

3). Oh Lord! Through your Holy spirit which is in me, send me help concerning this situations ( mention them) in my life in Jesus name.

4). Oh Lord, let the person that will help me locate me today in Jesus name.

5). Oh Lord, you are my ever present help in time of need, meet me lord at the point of my needs in Jesus name.

6). Father help me from those who are too strong for me in Jesus name.

7). Oh Lord, be my present help and fight my battles today in Jesus name.

cool. Oh Lord, help me and deliver me from the arm of the mighty of this world in Jesus name.

9). Oh Lord, dissapoint all those who say of me that there is no help for me in Jesus name.

10). Oh Lord, send help to me from the sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion in Jesus name.

11). Oh Lord, I have no one here on earth that will help me.Help me for trouble is near. Deliver me so that my enemies will not cause me to weep in Jesus name.

12). Oh Lord, do not delay in helping me, send me help speedily and silent those who mock me in Jesus name.

13). Oh Lord! Do not hide your face from me at this trying period. Be merciful to me my God, arise and defend me in Jesus name.

14). Oh Lord, show me your loving kindness, raise helpers for me at this period of my life in Jesus name.

15). Oh Lord, a hope deferred makes the heart sick, there lord send me help before its too late for me in Jesus name.

16). Oh Lord! Take hold of shield and buckler and stand up for my help in Jesus name.

17). Oh Lord, help me and use me to help others in Jesus name.

18). Oh Lord, fight against those who are fighting against my destiny helpers today in Jesus name.

19). Oh Lord, because of the glory of your name, help me on this issue (mention it) in Jesus name.

20). Oh Lord, from today, I declare that I shall never lack help in Jesus name.

21). Oh Lord, from today, i declare that your mercy over me shall overule all evil judgements in Jesus name.

22). Oh Lord, your name is a strong tower and the righteous finds help in them, i declare that from today i will never lack help in Jesus name.

23). Oh Lord, help me to stand strong in the midst of this trials and temptations in Jesus name.

24). Oh lord I set my eyes on you for help today, I know I shall never be put to shame in Jesus name.

25). Because I have received help from above, those who are condemning me shall stand in awe and see how my God will decorate my life in Jesus name.

26). Oh Lord, it is evident that there is no one to help. I therefore stretch out my hands to you for help (mention the area you need help) from above in Jesus name.

27). Oh Lord, as you sent angel Michael to help Daniel in time of need, send your angels to send me help in Jesus name.

28). Oh Lord, I have peace of mind, because you are my helper in Jesus name.

29). Father I declare that man will not boast as the source of help in my life, you are my only helper in Jesus name.

30). Oh Lord, help me to live a godly life as I serve you.

Thank you Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by obi4eze(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by MFMRevivalist: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
obi4eze:
Thank you sir!

We thank God sir
Re: 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by MFMRevivalist: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Pray Until Something Happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
Pray Until Something Happens

Sorry Sir. Like are we suppose to continuously do these 30 prayer points or just pray all at once and wait for God to manifest them?

Good morning Sir.
Re: 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by MFMRevivalist: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
Eulalia:

Sorry Sir. Like are we suppose to continuously do these 30 prayer points or just pray all at once and wait for God to manifest them?

Good morning Sir.

Good evening ma. God bless you.
It depends on your situation or what you really need now. If you're expecting Divine help then I'd counsel you pray it continuosly. But if that is not really your prayer request now, then you can just pray them whenever you like.

1 Like

Re: 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Good evening ma. God bless you.
It depends on your situation or what you really need now. If you're expecting Divine help then I'd counsel you pray it continuosly. But if that is not really your prayer request now, then you can just pray them whenever you like.

Ok. I understand now.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Who Are These Jehovah's Witnesses? Misconceptions, Likes & Dislikes About Them! / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.