Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! (1394 Views)

Code To Check Glo Internet Bundle Usage/balance. / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / Glo Internet Modem Configuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by lagoshost(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hi all I have not been able to use my glo internet access since.

Has anyone experience the same?
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by awoleade: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
I've had the same problem and had been wondering what is happening.

The modem could not call either and efforts to call customer support with the data card in a phone has not worked either.

Are there other people with the same problem?
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by samir101ng(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2011
Yeah !! embarassed embarassed

Also experiencing the same problem. The modem doesn't even connect to the network.
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by Celery(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2011
I have the same problem with my glo, but the reason is because one of their plant got burnt day b4 yesterday, and it was on the paper that there ill be bad services 2ru out. I just hope they fix it soon.
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by seunlayi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2011
and they should make sure they compensate us for the incoveniencies
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by COMPAQ(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
Glo is crap!! All noise and no action. Now they have so overloaded their network, the whole thing has fallen to pieces. Even before the fire in Lagos, voice and data service in the South East has been terrible since late last year. Glo 1 is also another crappy project. So far, i have seen zero benefit of the cable as opposed to MTN where we can see the immediate impact of Main 1. Glo is being very economical with the truth. they are having serious technical problems!!
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by seunlayi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
Glo should better get themselves out of this mess or else ,
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by EVANS4GOD(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
my the same problem in enugu glo help me out
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by Jouslaw(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
y una no use mtn instead,,,,,mtn make sense wit indiaweb
Re: Glo Internet Has Not Worked Since Yesterday! by Celery(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
Inspite of their short comings, Glo is still ok, take it or leave it. Glo has really helped Nigerians and its high time we accepted our own. Glo was and is the people that liberated us from the hand of mtn eg per sec billion and many others. Lets us keep our own alive and keep the flag flying. Tuale for Glo.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Laptops From Malaysia / Problem Opening .mbp Extension Files. / Enable Free Unlimited Data Access On Your MTN SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.