Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President (31197 Views)

NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting / Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President / Argument Over Hijab Needless, We Will Address It – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by nwajesus12(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
JesusJesus:
Is he still alive
you wan kill am?
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by OmoOduduwa01: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Sammy07:
Okay, we've know.
Should we Fry beans

No!!! Fry your scrotal sac instead undecided
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by JoyNHope(f): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Pr0cter:
What happened to his hands

He has vitiligo.

Vitiligo (vit-ih-LIE-go) is a disease that causes loss of skin color in patches. The discolored areas usually get bigger with time. The condition can affect the skin on any part of the body. It can also affect hair and the inside of the mouth.

Read more about it here:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vitiligo/symptoms-causes/syc-20355912

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by ProfAmaben(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
VULCAN:
Comprehension is a challenge for some.

The title is 9 things to know about Akpata not 9 achievements of Akpata.

There is a big difference.

Many read, few understand

I guess you are referring to yourself. I just want to know why it is important that we know he is a redeemed member. Just like saying things to know about president Buhari.
1. He was a former head of state
2. He's a honest leader
3. He's a Sunni moslem undecided

The 3rd kinda looks out of place to a sane mind.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by Firespitter: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I guess you are referring to yourself. I just want to know why it is important that we know he is a redeemed member. Just like saying things to know about president Buhari.
2. He's a honest leader

Even the 2nd too
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by CodeTemplar: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

2. He's a honest leader

If Nigerians knew Buratai and Buhari were Sunnis it could have informed them to choose better at the polls. Look at how they wasted the Shi'ite for blocking a road and allow other muslims block road every Friday.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by ProfAmaben(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If Nigerians knew Buratai and Buhari were Sunnis it could have informed them to choose better at the polls. Look at how they wasted to Shi'ite for blocking a road and allow other muslims block road every Friday.

Lol, good twist.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by ProfAmaben(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Firespitter:

Even the 2nd too

Hahaha, is he that bad? grin
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by xreal: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
9. He is a practicing Christian and a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

Somebody shout halleluyah (in G.O Adeboye's voice)
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by Firespitter: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Hahaha, is he that bad? grin

Shebi na me and you dey Nigeria naa..
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by Kubernetes: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
He was born in 1972 and graduated in 1992.
This man sharp ooo
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by much30: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Born in 1972 graduated in 1992, so by the age of 20 he finished his degree in law. Hmmm, I hope you are correct about the date of birth. Acquiring a degree in law takes about 5 or 6 years if I am correct, please do the mathematics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by nkemdi89(f): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
He is not married .
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by anonimi: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Realdeals:
Privileged! Graduated at age 20

Quality education is what eluded many Nigerians, and the elites deliberately destroyed public education, so that many children of ordinary Nigerians will not be able to compete with their kids.

Are the elites more than the people? By what ratio

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by anonimi: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
nkemdi89:
He is not married .

Interesting information for who? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by nkemdi89(f): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
anonimi:

Interesting information for who? cheesy
Ladies and gents.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by anonimi: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
nkemdi89:

Ladies and gents.

I can understand the ladies part.
But what have the gents got to do with it

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by neutral2000: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations to hear.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by neutral2000: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by BrownCookie(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
He is from Edo state

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congrats......

Why the cousin come dey answer Bini name
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by Eddie4God(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
much30:
Born in 1972 graduated in 1992, so by the age of 20 he finished his degree in law. Hmmm, I hope you are correct about the date of birth. Acquiring a degree in law takes about 5 or 6 years if I am correct, please do the mathematics.
Studying law used to be a four years course before it was changed to a five years course.
So during his time he studied law for four years.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Floreat!
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by Uchasa(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Niger Delta Amaka!!!!!
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by popsy2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Guk:

This basic profile is jaw dropping? And you are a Lawyer?

I apologise but i am suprised!

Everything does not start and end on Nairaland. C'mon, put that your device to better use. Do some research okay? You are welcome.
Re: Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President by clockwisereport: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2020
veeshock:

Related to Justice Ephraim Akpata?

his father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / Diary Of A Pretend HR / ICAN Or ANAN Which One Is More Preferable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.