Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Confidence In The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confidence In The Word Of God (104 Views)

Don't Lose Confidence In Christ / The Word Of God Is Powerful! / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confidence In The Word Of God by jonatoye(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Confidence in God's Word

WORD FOR TODAY
Your faith determines your experience. Confidence in what God can do through His word is an important factor that defines your experience in the land of the living!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." (Psalm 27:13 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every form of setback a man experiences as he proceeds in destiny is a battle against the confidence he needs to get going in life. Irrespective of what your experience might have been in the land of living you must not lose confidence in the word of God concerning your life. You must believe strongly in the fact that you will achieve your goals through the help of God.

Some people have confidence in their position, power, money but still end up in disgrace. If you believe God and walk in the direction of His will for your life you will see the goodness of the Lord. Do not give up on your dreams and aspirations; be confident in the fact that God is able to bring to pass what He has said concerning you!!!

Prayer Point:
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living in Jesus name. Amen.

Main Emphasis:
You must not lose your confidence in the Lord if you must fulfill your dreams and mandate!!!

Have a Beautiful Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declarations For Nairalanders! / The New Creation-life Of Christ In Us Is All That Matters / Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.