Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin (1099 Views)

My Landlord And I / How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide / Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by NENGIsmells: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2020
hi, i bought power for my prepaid meter using GTB BANK and its 10 hours now and i have not gotten the pin. please what could be wrong.
does it usually stay this long? share your experiences please. i got just 1 unit left
Re: I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by shortgun(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2020
NENGIsmells:
hi, i bought power for my prepaid meter using gtb and its 10 hours now and i have not gotten the pin. please what could be wrong.
does it usually stay this long? share your experiences please. i got just 1 unit left
Usually, u should get the pin in seconds after a successful payment.
Contact the vendor you bought from, if they didn't see your payment call ur bank.
Re: I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by waleyp(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Next Time Use BuyPower App.Its Direct Way To Buy Power.You Will Get You Units Almost Immediately.You Get The App On PlayStorE
NENGIsmells:
hi, i bought power for my prepaid meter using GTB BANK and its 10 hours now and i have not gotten the pin. please what could be wrong.
Re: I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by NENGIsmells: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2020
waleyp:
Next Time Use BuyPower App.Its Direct Way To Buy Power.You Will Get You Units Almost Immediately.You Get The App On PlayStorE
i will do that next time. gtb was easier and more convenient
Re: I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by waleyp(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Alright
NENGIsmells:
i will do that next time. gtb was easier and more convenient
Re: I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by NENGIsmells: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2020
but has anyone used gtb before? do they take this long?
Re: I Bought Power For My Prepaid Meter us GTB BANK And I Am Not Getting The Pin by Trish0808: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello.
Please has anyone used Buy Power app to make payments recently? I paid N21,100 using GTB USSD on the 29th of June but up till now I am yet to receive my token. I have tried since to reach their customer service team all to no avail. I have been debited and Ikeja Electric says the payment has not reflected in my account with them.
It is my first time using the Buy Power app and this experience is sadly a put off for me.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can Complete This House? / House Needed In Maryland / I Require A Boys Quarters In Vi Or Lekki For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.