Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu (263 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Ondo 2020: I'll Only Complete Akeredolu's Second Term - PDP Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu by nairapark: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2020
The candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the September 19 governorship election in Edo State, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has assured voters that his administration will end the menace of thuggery in the state.

He said this would be done through the creation of jobs and rehabilitation of young persons without skills and education for proper reintegration into the society.

Ize-Iyamu, who gave this assurance while receiving Peoples Democratic Party defectors from the Ovia North East Local Government Area, said the problem of thuggery could be solved with adequate rehabilitation and provision of legitimate jobs and engagement.

He said, “I don’t support thuggery and the oppression of our people; only government officials wearing uniforms will be permitted to collect taxes when voted into office.

“We must look for jobs for the thugs in the motor parks and markets. You cannot solve one problem and create another problem on the long run.”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1596527335/edo-2020-find-solution-thuggery-ize-iyamu

Re: Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu by Mraphel: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Done through creation of Job is as simple as that

Edo youths needs job even more than any other states
Re: Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu by Akinboboz(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu by popsy2(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Is that so?
Re: Edo 2020: I'll Find Solution To Thuggery- Ize-iyamu by searchng4love: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Like Kabaka has a job like tax collection. Land speculation... I laff in Bini language

(1) (Reply)

We're About Applying For Another $3bn Loan From China - Amaechi / Edo 2020: Shocking As Osagie Blast Ganduje | Tension Increasing Between Apc/pdp / Making Edo Great Again- A Snapshot Of Governor Obaseki ‘s Vision To Make Edo Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.