Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos (1858 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by CEO1(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2020
The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, on Sunday, paid a courtesy visit to the popular Yoruba actress and newlywed, Lizzy Anjorin and her husband, Lawal.

According to Lizzy Anjorin who shared the story on her Instagram page, she was enjoying her honeymoon when she suddenly received a call from one of the queens that the royal father is on his way to her place.

The actress said the royal king insisted on seeing her and her hubby before leaving Lagos, hence the visit.

Lizzy revealed that Oba Adeyemi told her husband to pay another bride price with a private jet.

The popular actress, in a comic way, said she is ready to leave her husband house and move into the palace if her husband fails to fulfill the demand of Oba Adeyemi.

“Iku Baba Yeye is a definition of a caring father. Thank you for being my spinal cord, may you live long.” Lizzy said.

She continued;

"Na jeje we dey do our HONEYMOON crayfish waka..Almighty OLORI MEMUNAT & IYA META called me to INFORM me.. your father is on his way to see you and he will not leave Lagos until he sees you and your husband…

Baba come tell MR LAWAL to pay another bride price with PRIVATE JET na so MR LAWAL dey trembling since yesterday till now..yinmun you no pay the new bride price I dey go my papa house for OYO ..Who notice I rock same colour with my papa..
IKU BABAYEYE IS A DEFINATION OF (APONMONMAWEYIN)
BAAMI THANK YOU SIR FOR BEING MY STRONG SPINAL CORD SIR..KADEPELORI SIR BAAMI"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KhjqLSaSA

Source: https://amonpointv.com/2020/08/04/alaafin-of-oyo-gave-a-surprise-visit-to-lizzy-anjorin-in-lagos-video/

CC: MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by Kingproy(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Am coming back ooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Good one From the Oba..

But let's be careful on calling people " ALMIGHTY "

GOD is the only ALMIGHTY! No one Shares that with HIM.

HE does not Share HIS GLORY with anyone

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by azadus18: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2020
There is something special abt dis lady...cuz dia was a time she launched a movie or so...D ooni of ife and alaaafin of oyo was present....cuz z not everyday u see dis powerful monarch in d same event....

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by illicit(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Baba o
Yeye o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by nandolo: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
HOW NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS LIZZY ANJORIN LIED ABOUT ALAAFIN’S VISIT TO LAGOS

Popular Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin and her husband are once again in the eye of the storm; after the popular actress took to her Instagram page to lie about the Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III paying her a visit in Lagos.

On Saturday, August 1 2020, the Alaafin of Oyo and his entourage departed Oyo for Lagos to pay a surprise birthday visit to Billionaire businessman Habeeb Okunola who is the Chairman of TILT Group of companies. The Alaafin was spotted at about past 10 am on August 2nd arriving the Lekki residence of Habeeb Okunola; where he spent over 2 hours before the arrival of Lizzy Anjorin and her husband who were almost denied entry into the residence of the celebrant.

Pictures and video of the arrival of the Alaafin of Oyo at the residence of Alhaji Habeeb Okunola first broke the internet when popular journalist and publisher of Ovation magazine Chief Dele Momodu first shared it on his Instagram page.

Lizzy Anjorin in her usual manner and style only lied through her Instagram post that the Alaafin visited her to gain clout and cheap popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
But she was abusing Toyin that she told a lie about giving birth abroad and even went ahead to say she gave birth at a local herbalist's shrine.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by PremierGuy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Alaafia likes light skin ladies like Liz Anjorin...her husband should treat her nicely or else
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Pay A Surprise Visit To Lizzy Anjorin In Lagos by yuswrld20(m): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2020
PremierGuy:
Alaafia likes light skin ladies like Liz Anjorin...her husband should treat her nicely or else
stolen

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Dominic Mudabai & Wife Welcome Baby Boy (Pix) / Perruzzi Replies As Brymo Shades Davido's New Album(photo) / See Nengi's Shocking Reaction When Ozo Proposed To Her Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.