Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day (3355 Views)

How To Activate MTN Youtube Night Data 2023 / Ways To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data During The Day / How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Getloanonline: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2020
How can I browse all day with my MTN night data bundle plan on my Android?
Without even wasting any of your time I want to show you the step by step instructions on how to configure your Android devices so you can use the MTN night plan to browse any time of day as you like without any restriction and also without any further subscription to a premium VPN plan.

Get it here: https:///1wzb

1 Like

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Titugirl(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Why don't you just post the steps here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by silibaba: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Empty link
Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by silibaba: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Empty link.

Just want to make money from adfly

4 Likes

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by tinakoya(f): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
I'm not gonna click any fishy link. Please post the step by step here. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Salliet(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
La clique, La Liga

Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by TheCvBank: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
La click la bend grin

1 Like

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Lighthen: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.
Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
There's no way you could use any network's night plan during the day. So try again, yeeye

2 Likes

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by jamesbonded: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Titugirl:

Because it is a scam to drive traffic to his blog

1 Like

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Vulcanheph(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
All these Stupid bloggers wey Dey always want use Nairaland catch Cruise
Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by Inda2020: 4:49am On Aug 05, 2020
LA click LA kill u
Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by olamide0147: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Titugirl:
it so easy, all you need is two sim cards one for the subscription then you will transfer the data to the other sim card it will definitely last for few days.

1 Like

Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by ABCthingx: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2020
olamide0147:

it so easy, all you need is two sim cards one for the subscription then you will transfer the data to the other sim card it will definitely last for few days.
Which network is this stupid?
Re: Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
olamide0147:

you can't transfer night bundle oga

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First National Anthem / What Type Of Animal Is This / Ownership Tussle: Jamb Suspends Lautech’s Post-utme Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.