Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State (32729 Views)

Photos Of Community Secondary School Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom / Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Cleo7: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Nah!
Most of the students there just go there to fornicate and smoke.
and u feel u are better than dem because dey did such...SMH ,pride kills

1 Like

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by ehinmowo: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wakama101:
now 55

Lolzz
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by adeniyi65(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
omenka:
That science lab is meant for Science Students.

If you know you know. grin

But jokes apart, Nigerian leaders are heartless.
For those igbolabi(malians) geng.they are coming after you grin
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Nwaonyishi69: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
The consequences of coruptiion.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Golan007: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Empiree:
You sound like a typical Black way of reasoning. Obviously you are a reflection of your leaders. No wonder so many Black nations are backward. I am giving you free education but you chose to be a clown.

Let me tell you what you don't know about China loans. It is called Chinese Money Trap. Jamaica, Sri Lanka and Zambia are already trapped.

Your incapacity to think and reason is your problem. Sit down there and wait for Nigeria to pay off debt.

Shut up and bloody go and create a thread on it you idiot.

You don't jump on my mention on a matter totally unrelating to it and expect me to be nice to you.

Bloody fool.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Yorubas can be funny

so because one hunchogee said that akwaibom gdp is higher than that of their sophisticated state....this one started to dig akwaIbom....Lol

na una matter sha.
Oga must you tag Yorubas with everything
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Caseless: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Yorubas can be funny

so because one hunchogee said that akwaibom gdp is higher than that of their sophisticated state....this one started to dig akwaIbom....Lol

na una matter sha.
I just dunno how some of our think. So, irrespective of what the intention is, don't you feel pain That we have a school looking like this?
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Investnow2017:

I can't remember the primary one teacher was holding a spread umbrella to teach in the classroom because it was raining grin grin grin

Nigeria...
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by AnanseK(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Is either you are stupid or lack basic common sense..
Where did I defend anything..
Firstly this is a community school established far back 1970, run and manage by Qua Iboe Church through the community... So is it the duty of a state governor to tell the chairmanwhat to do
Secondly if you are not blind you will see the same dipilated structure from other state i posted ok

From the insults I can assess your level.

I still insist that a state as rich as AKS deserves better school infrastructure than the pitiable reptiles infested trash called an Akwa Ibom community school.

AKS remains a poor state as long as it’s children attend this dump daily and call it a school. Whose money is it anyway?

With this kind of school in your state you should be ashamed to talk about riches.

2 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by MikkieEl: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ctorch:
More

Shame.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Uchasa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

They get their fair share of the embarrassment too...
Ebot ikot

Even after all these, we still perform better than your dumbheads from your dwarfish land in WAEC and Education in general, little wonders you perverts rush UNIPORT like flies.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Uchasa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
AnanseK:

I still insist that a state as rich as AKS deserves better school infrastructure than the pitiable reptiles infested trash called an Akwa Ibom community school.

AKS remains a poor state as long as it’s children attend this dump daily and call it a school. Whose money is it anyway?

With this kind of school in your state you should be ashamed to talk about riches.

Tell them bro
They are always shouting about riches online, meanwhile their people are in Ali Ikwerre and all over the country either selling fufu or working as housemaids, due to their high level of illiteracy and individual poverty, they fail to understand the difference between personal income and GDP.
Little wonder even after having "a lot of money" in their state coffers, they leave their "rich slums" for Rivers.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ndipe(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
No wonder people are flocking to private schools. It wasnt like this in my time.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Uchasa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:
because the clown that created this claims to be from Rivers, now go back to your cultism infested Ali ikwerre

Yeah he should be, a proper Rivers man like me does not hide the truth, we expose abnormalies, we are not crooked cunny dwarfs like you migrants!
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by donpap: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You stop talking nonsense, name your state let me pull out such too for you
Master stop arguing with them,just tell them it's the best and largest in Africa.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Uchasa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Akwa Ibom is a disgrace to the South South
Forget all those fake online pictures, Akwa Ibom is very backward when it comes to developement.
Very stupid sets of migrants!
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by lightino(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Africonji:
Smh. As rich as Akwa Ibom State is, this type of structure should not exist. Udom should act fast because this doesn't speak well and of his administration.
Thank you my broda
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
AnanseK:

Senseless ebot, keep sounding daft grin
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by lightino(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
donpap:

Master stop arguing with them,just tell them it's the best and largest in Africa.
donpap:

donpap:

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Harrykn: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
sylve11:

Your viewS are pungent but anyway, na your way view. I have no business with any politician, I'm not even from Akwa Ibom or her sister state Cross River. Imagine you concluding that you're "sure". Anyway, I have come to see that you're a very violent person and I will cease to engage you further. If you are frustrated, please take it those responsible for your frustration. Thanks. cool
let that niqqa keep deceivin' his mate. I'm from that LGA But surprised to see that ikot essien had a structure like this. Op might just go take pictures of abandoned building. Mind your business o
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Uchasa:

Tell them bro
They are always shouting about riches online, meanwhile their people are in Ali Ikwerre and all over the country either selling fufu or working as housemaids, due to their high level of illiteracy and individual poverty, they fail to understand the difference between personal income and GDP.
Little wonder even after having "a lot of money" in their state coffers, they leave their "rich slums" for Rivers.
That's your community school below.
Go and advice your Governor to quit buying SUV and fixed your community school

1 Like

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Uchasa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That's your community school below.
Go and advice your Governor to quit buying SUV and fixed your community school

Also advise your governor to stop buying Aba made Aircrafts at the expense of the average Illiterate Akwa Ibom man
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Uchasa:
Forget all those fake online pictures, Akwa Ibom is very backward when it comes to developement.
Not close to Rivers of blood( the iraq of Nigeria)..
Dirty set of idiot... Head of everything not limited to Cultism, militancy, rapist & poverty..
A state so dirty that CNN need to cry out..

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by iamotiz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ctorch:
Community Secondary Grammar School, Ikot Essien Ibesikpo, Asutan LGA of Akwa Ibom state

I worked at the school. Yes, it's that bad, but you omitted the nice parts.

Bad reporter.
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Uchasa:

Also advise your governor to stop buying Aba made Aircrafts at the expense of the average Illiterate Akwa Ibom man
If I say you are an illiterate, you will start insulting me..
CRJ 900 that is 3yrs old is an aba made airline
Your illiteracy na grade one like your useless cultist vested state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by iamotiz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Uchasa:

Please where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
iamotiz:

I worked at the school. Yes, it's that bad, but you omitted the nice parts.

Bad reporter.
That's what their boss paid them to do.. Report anything bad to get on the state..
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Ilaumoh(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
iamotiz:

Please where are you from?
That idiot is from Rivers of blood( rivers state) fondly called by its global name ' the Iraq of Nigeria'..
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by Hunchogee: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

If I say you are an illiterate, you will start insulting me..
CRJ 900 that is 3yrs old is an aba made airline
Your illiteracy na grade one like your useless cultist vested state..
Not if you say, that idiot is an illiterate that's all
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by 2Ways(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
I like the way that school have been brought to social media, atleast the state government will look into it.

but it shouldn't be a tribal fight
Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by 2Ways(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Uchasa:

I'm from AKWA ibom state and i know my State better than you do. I find this comment insulting.

3 Likes

Re: Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State by ejimatic: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ctorch:
Community Secondary Grammar School, Ikot Essien Ibesikpo, Asutan LGA of Akwa Ibom state
. This is a representation of Nigerian public schools .They are all abandoned and rejected...Everybody wants private school for his children....There must be a state of emergency on the Nigerian public schools .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) / Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.