Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why I No Longer Care About My Physical Flaws - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I No Longer Care About My Physical Flaws (158 Views)

If You Care About You Health / Physical Fitness Activities On The Street Of Lagos; How Safe? / Pneumonia: Why Care About World Pneumonia Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I No Longer Care About My Physical Flaws by Theladysroom: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Sixteen-year-old me won’t even read this article. For all she knew, the whole world paid attention to the slight bend in her right knee when she walked, the skin tags on her face and the very tiny moles scattered around her cheeks. Sixteen-year-old me bothered my mom to no end about the gap between her teeth.

I mean, it’s not a bad thing to want braces to straighten out your teeth, it, in fact, helps with jaw alignment. But I was so obsessed with finding every flaw, it was all I could think about. I guess it’s common among teenagers. You’re still trying to fit into your new body and figure out if you like it.

But here’s why I stopped obsessing. https://theladysroom.ng/why-i-no-longer-care-about-my-physical-flaws/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Corn Silk / Malaria And Typhoid Treatment / Contact Norton Health Care For Opiate Addiction Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.