Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Joel Osteen Devotional August 4 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joel Osteen Devotional August 4 2020 (124 Views)

Joel Osteen Devotional August 27 2020 / What Is Wrong With The Gospel Of Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince, And SO Many OTHERS. / Joel Osteen Slammed For Shutting His Church's Doors To Hurricane Harvey Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional August 4 2020 by Devotionals: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2020
“I tell you, her sins—and they are many—have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love.”
Luke 7:47, NLT

TODAY’S WORD:

Jesus was at a Pharisee’s house when an “immoral woman” came in and poured a jar of expensive perfume on Jesus’ feet and began to wash them with her tears and her hair. The religious leaders were shocked that Jesus would allow this “sinner” to touch Him. But though she had made a mess of her life, she loved and longed to please Jesus. When she took one step toward God, He showed her mercy and said, “Your sins are forgiven.”

That’s the God we serve. Maybe you’ve made a mess, and now you think, God will never help me. No, God is not judging you based on what you’ve done. He looks past the outside, past the mistakes and failures, and He looks at your heart. The question is, is your heart turned toward Him? As it was with this lady, when you call out to God, you’re going to see His favor, restoration, and mercy.

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for looking beyond my performance and seeing my heart. Thank You for forgiving my mistakes and failures and messes. I’m shaking off the guilt and condemning thoughts and believing that You will show me Your favor and restoration. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”

Credit For Joel Osteen Devotional August 4 2020 – Joel Osteen Ministries

From - Naijapage - Joel Osteen Devotional Today

(1) (Reply)

All Glory And Power Belongs To God / Kenneth Copeland Devotional – Let Your Life Begin Again / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 8 August 2020 - The Vanities Of Fleshly Pleasu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.