Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Man Rejects Children Because Their Eyes Are Blue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Rejects Children Because Their Eyes Are Blue (406 Views)

Man Rejects Father After Abandoning Him Since He Was 2 Years Old / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rejects Children Because Their Eyes Are Blue by omgvoices: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Whiles the west would have idolized these kids for having unique eyes which are blue in colour, a Nigerian man based in Ilorin has rejected his children for having blue eyes.

A post Facebook by one Alabi indicates that she traveled to one part of Naija and discovered these unique kids abandoned by their father for having blue eyes.

Her post reads; I traveled to ilorin this Eid period and I saw this small girl she lives around my house(ilorin). Her name is Kaosara she is 8year of age she is an indegen, she also have a junior sister Hassanat(kehinde) her taiwo is late due to lack of proper care and and rejection from the father because she has special qualities(her blue eyes). Her mother’s name is Risiqot.

Check out more of their photos; https://esiama.com/nigerian-man-rejects-children-because-their-eyes-are-blue/

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Children Because Their Eyes Are Blue by Lastmankc(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Illiteracy
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Children Because Their Eyes Are Blue by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Sub Saharan Genetics is the most diversified one....it can give you anything you want.

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Engineering Or Geophysics / Guys What Will You Do / Pls Help Me Answer This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.