Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What I Saw In My Dream Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Saw In My Dream Last Night (857 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / I Was Given A Bottle Of Champagne In The Dream Last Night: What Does It Mean? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by GodSaklek(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2020
I use to have some dreams that come to pass one way or the other,although not all my dreams come in a direct way but since I have been dreaming, I have never come across something like this before.I dreamed about aliens overnight and it's very terrible but I will make it very short,I wrote some of them down immediately when I woke up this morning around 5am.

In my dream,it look as if those aliens are around us for more than 100 years but they hides away from humans,in that dream,they finally revealed themselves to the world,people first started killing some few of them out of fears. They look very thin(slim) but their body color is like Green-Grey and they are a bit taller than us,They later becomes our friends and they teaches us many more advanced science,in terms of their mode of communication,they speaks English if they want to communicate with humans,but they communicate through their minds or brains if they wanted to talk to each other,but suddenly some unfortunate Strange things started happening to the extent that many earth crust started breaking away from the rest (example ; like some part of South Africa breaks away from Africa by heavy bomb machines).
There is this female alien am very close with who told me that they are from Sirius *(Sirius is a giant star,it was discovered by a German in 1985,Sirius is like our sun,it was sorrounded by many planets just like our solar system,Sirius is far from us but it's in our galaxy,and it's bigger than our sun,you can see it with naked eyes at night because of its brightness,but it will take you more than 200,000 years to get there)*.
Later on,we started seeing many strange explosions around the world,many people dies,many farm products were destroyed including animals,many human powerful weapons like missiles were destroyed as well, those aliens offered to help and they started evacuating many people around the world to their own world,they can take up to 1 million people at the same time with their heavy spaceship machines,at first,people were happy to leave the earth due to chaos everywhere,but others started losing interest when they realized that those aliens are behind the catastrophes.
Some people that don't want to go started hiding from them,there are chaos everywhere,people are running around looking for food,later on,people now see those aliens as a threats,they started forcing people to enter their spaceship,is either you die or you enter.

I was planning to go because of the problem on earth,but the female aliens came to me,she warned me not to go because they turned humans to slaves immediately you land in their planet,she said their intentions is to destroy the earth and takes people to Sirius as slave,she said they are doing all this because *they were jealous of humans stature and appearances*...
I changed my mind not to go,so I started hiding as well, but I wondered how they managed to travel here from such long distance,because they are picking up people batch by batch,but you will see them appear again from the sky after 1hour Immediately they left to drop other batches,I started looking up to Sky to see how they will appear again through our sky. To my surprise,I discovered that they have already created unseen scientific path(gate) through our sky that can make them travel within short periods of time from their solar system to ours. I have some friends whos I met during that period and we decides to head towards South America(Brazil) before I woke up,even I was telling one friend in my dream that maybe it was this aliens that invented coronavirus in the first place.
When I woke,I was doubting if there is a star called "Sirius" ever discovered,I first thought maybe it was "VY Canis Majoris" untill when I searched it online and found "Sirius" itself.

Seun
Lalasticlala
OtemAtum
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Buy chloroquine... Paracetamol.... Vitamin C. Two to be taken three times daily. Then one spoonful of orheptal.

If symptoms persists after two days consult your doctor

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Two tablets of maleria medicine and one blood capsule, trust me there will be no nightmare and fever

How did the guy above me know what I was typing?

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by MANNABBQGRlLL: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Have you ever seen Buhari in your dreams?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by dawnomike(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
We have to take your dream script to Hollywood fast.... This is your big break!!!

You have seen the future!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by judedwriter(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2020
grin

I used to have these type of dreams when I have malaria....

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by berryace007: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
judedwriter:
grin

I used to have these type of dreams when I have malaria....
Aswear
Op dun watch too much Hollywood grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Nephilim: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
GodSaklek:
I use to have some dreams that come to pass one way or the other,although not all my dreams come in a direct way but since I have been dreaming, I have never come across something like this before.I dreamed about aliens overnight and it's very terrible but I will make it very short,I wrote some of them down immediately when I woke up this morning around 5am.

In my dream,it look as if those aliens are around us for more than 100 years but they hides away from humans,in that dream,they finally revealed themselves to the world,people first started killing some few of them out of fears. They look very thin(slim) but their body color is like Green-Grey and they are a bit taller than us,They later becomes our friends and they teaches us many more advanced science,in terms of their mode of communication,they speaks English if they want to communicate with humans,but they communicate through their minds or brains if they wanted to talk to each other,but suddenly some unfortunate Strange things started happening to the extent that many earth crust started breaking away from the rest (example ; like some part of South Africa breaks away from Africa by heavy bomb machines).
There is this female alien am very close with who told me that they are from Sirius *(Sirius is a giant star,it was discovered by a German in 1985,Sirius is like our sun,it was sorrounded by many planets just like our solar system,Sirius is far from us but it's in our galaxy,and it's bigger than our sun,you can see it with naked eyes at night because of its brightness,but it will take you more than 200,000 years to get there)*.
Later on,we started seeing many strange explosions around the world,many people dies,many farm products were destroyed including animals,many human powerful weapons like missiles were destroyed as well, those aliens offered to help and they started evacuating many people around the world to their own world,they can take up to 1 million people at the same time with their heavy spaceship machines,at first,people were happy to leave the earth due to chaos everywhere,but others started losing interest when they realized that those aliens are behind the catastrophes.
Some people that don't want to go started hiding from them,there are chaos everywhere,people are running around looking for food,later on,people now see those aliens as a threats,they started forcing people to enter their spaceship,is either you die or you enter.

I was planning to go because of the problem on earth,but the female aliens came to me,she warned me not to go because they turned humans to slaves immediately you land in their planet,she said their intentions is to destroy the earth and takes people to Sirius as slave,she said they are doing all this because *they were jealous of humans stature and appearances*...
I changed my mind not go,so I started hiding as well, but I wondered how they managed to travel here from such long distance,because they are picking up people batch by batch,but you will see them appear again from the sky after 1hour Immediately they left to drop other batches,I started looking up to Sky to see how they will appear again through our sky. To my surprise,I discovered that they have already created unseen scientific path(gate) through our sky that can make them travel within short periods of time from their solar system to ours. I have some friends whos I met during that period and we decides to head towards South America(Brazil) before I woke up,even I was telling one friend in my that maybe it was this aliens that invented coronavirus in the first place.
When I woke,I was doubting if there is a star called "Sirius" ever discovered,I first thought maybe it was "VY Canis Majoris" untill when I searched it online and found "Sirius" itself.

Seun
Lalasticlala
OtemAtum
Mynd44
is this a dream or a book you intend to write in full someday.? shocked
If it's a dream, Bros please calm down and narrate it all over again, this is too scientific to be classified as a dream lolz
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Splinz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
It appears you're an Alien too. cheesy
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by kingxsamz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Which film did you watch before going to bed?

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by BackllGodNaija: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
GodSaklek:

Some similarities to what the Bible said would happen at the end time on Earth could be drawn from your dream.

* The terrible things that happened to the Earth in your dream could be likened to that of the great tribulation.

*The aliens which were behind the catastrophe on earth could be likened to the devil and his angels.

*Entering their space ship because of the terrible things happening on Earth to go to Sirius where the aliens were from and being forced to enter otherwise one dies, could be likened to taking the mark of the beast (666) which is mark of the devil himself, and being forced to take the mark (666) otherwise one dies.

*Sirius where the aliens came from could be likened to hell where the devil and his angels are from. And its brightness could be indicative of the heat it generates just as that of the sun.

So it could be just God revealing to you via the dream things that are imminent earth just as revealed in the Bible.

P.s. The lady alien in the dream is likely not one of the devil's angels but an angel of God, for her to reveal the truth to you about the other aliens. Meanwhile try and ignore the mockers here for that's how they'd mock the truth until the terrible day suddenly comes upon them as it did in the days of Noah.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
dawnomike:
We have to take your dream script to Hollywood fast.... This is your big break!!!
You have seen the future!!! grin
I know there is already a sci-fi movie of this sort out already out there, can't remember the name at this time. undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
berryace007:

Aswear
Op dun watch too much Hollywood grin
Same thought I have here... too much tv seeps into your dreams and your mind tends to weave with whatever it has available to it. undecided
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by airminem(f): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Maybe within imagination which could be also a reflexion on facts
MANNABBQGRlLL:
Have you ever seen Buhari in your dreams?
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Op, its like you watch science fiction a lot.
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Aug 08, 2020

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by BigCowHornn: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
GodSaklek:

My mother was 19 years old when you had sex wth her?,Lol ashi'ere paedophile molester,count ursef lucky,u ar stil complaining abt the way i type?,inferiority complex.
I can type d way i want,the fact that u can undastand wat i writes,english is nothng to me,atleast english people cant write or speak my language,its only in nigeria u wil see a slave like u wanted to kil themsef cuz of ordinary english,travel outside of that ur shithole to hav more xposure,SA dnt giv a fuk abt english,a country where all their languages are official,i value my culture & language over foreign

You are seriously bleeped up.
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Maynman: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Delusion, work of theosophy.

Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by BigCowHornn: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Lmao, this scammer GodSaklek: who are your family members Make them come see

The two of you are scammers. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by BigCowHornn: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Robnectar:
I don enter one chance, too many mentioning on dead threads from this motherless scammer GodSaklek 😞😢😕😕😕

This useless foul mouthed scammer and partner who are deceiving? Pay me back my money or you two thieves will regret it.
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by BigCowHornn: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Robnectar:

GodSaklek:'s father is an olden days thief and a child rapist. How do you think his mother got pregnant with me?

Shiiitgrin
Re: What I Saw In My Dream Last Night by Eastornprince: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse / Shocking Prophecy For #2022 #rapture #hunger #famine #vaccine (UPDATED) / Apostle Johnson Suleman React To his Alleged Leaked Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.